• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Resist] Neutral [17]

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Resist
~Currently DISBANDED~​

Who we are:
Resist is a guild founded to extinguish all of the ne’er do wells that walk and rampage throughout the realm of Herocraft. We aim to counterbalance any nuisances that hold influence in Herocraft’s PvP arena and act as a safeguard to all towns threatened by unwarranted assault.
[Resist] is a guild, that the only requirements of which, is to react to a warcall. The point of [Resist], is to counter balance one sided armed conflicts, with more arms.​
In [Resist], joining it, does NOT make you an ally of all other members, does NOT ban the killing of other members. The entire POINT of Resist, is to make a side group that does NOT bind you with hundreds of allies, so you can still kill freely, while calling upon a mass of people should you be overwhelmed. This guild was NOT created so we could have another carebear hug fest.​
Headquarters:
The headquarters of Resist will be located in a personal region.
Rules:
Rule One: This is a given, but please follow all of Herocraft’s current rules.
Rule Two: Defend guild members at all costs. If one of them calls us to arms somewhere, everyone that is online is required to respond.
-Killing other guildies is warranted unless a warcall is in action. If two guildies are on separate sides of the fight, you are allowed to kill each other.​
Rule Three: Attack any member of the Tree Creepers on sight.
Rule Four: Treat both allies and enemies with respect - whether you win in a battle, or whether you lose in a battle.
Leader: leftovers5
SiC: TeddyTazer
Members:
Archmage_Lloyd
bedbreath​
eagles90809​
Falker57
Fo0l3d​
Haxnn​
kevinlive​
leftovers5
Malomarcus
MiguelA777​
PewPewPewLasers
plob5​
Sigpit​
TeddyTazer​
TrueCorrupter​
whiteninja1970
Xerot​
Application:
Minecraft Username:
Hero Class/Level:
What previous towns/guilds have you been in?:
(If applicable) Why did you leave them?:
What do you expect from the guild?:
What do you want to get out of the guild?:
Do you have teamspeak?:
Additional Info:
If your initial application is accepted, you will be expected to duel a current member to test your skills when it comes to PvP to finalize your placement, and a trial period will likely proceed this.

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
Application:
Minecraft Username: eagles90809
Hero Class/Level: thief 49
What previous towns/guilds have you been in?: oh gosh: album, Los bandidos, lorien, erebos, eclipse, nevermore, solitude, rlyeh
(If applicable) Why did you leave them?: didn't like leaders at the time or i felt like they weren't going anywhere
What do you expect from the guild?: fun group pvp and the chance to possibly one day beat digger360
What do you want to get out of the guild?: See above
Do you have teamspeak?: yes
Add. info: Master smith

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application:
Minecraft Username: eagles90809
Hero Class/Level: thief 49
What previous towns/guilds have you been in?: oh gosh: album, Los bandidos, lorien, erebos, eclipse, nevermore, solitude, rlyeh
(If applicable) Why did you leave them?: didn't like leaders at the time or i felt like they weren't going anywhere
What do you expect from the guild?: fun group pvp and the chance to possibly one day beat digger360
What do you want to get out of the guild?: See above
Do you have teamspeak?: yes
Add. info: Master smith
We've been 1v1ing today, but I want to see some more action tomorrow. You're on trial for now.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft Username: Haxnn
Hero Class/Level: 60 Geomancer and 25 enchanter.
What previous towns/guilds have you been in?: I am the mayor of Belegost. I was in Academy, Templar and Tea creepers for a day.
(If applicable) Why did you leave them?: They all went inactive with the exception of tea creepers. I don't think the Tea Creepers are a serious guild or will last long. The idea is basically a trolling attempt.
What do you expect from the guild?: I expect a community that makes me want to keep playing, PVPing and enjoying Herocraft. As long as the community is good, the guild is good.
What do you want to get out of the guild?: I want to become a better and smarter PVPer. I want to meet new people and have fun. Guilds should enhance your playing time on herocraft, so I hope thats what this guild does.
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes, I have a mic aswell.
Additional Info: I am willing to help in MAs, work and build. I'm also a part of the XD kingdom so I can't attack them is needed.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Minecraft Username: Haxnn
Hero Class/Level: 60 Geomancer and 25 enchanter.
What previous towns/guilds have you been in?: I am the mayor of Belegost. I was in Academy, Templar and Tea creepers for a day.
(If applicable) Why did you leave them?: They all went inactive with the exception of tea creepers. I don't think the Tea Creepers are a serious guild or will last long. The idea is basically a trolling attempt.
What do you expect from the guild?: I expect a community that makes me want to keep playing, PVPing and enjoying Herocraft. As long as the community is good, the guild is good.
What do you want to get out of the guild?: I want to become a better and smarter PVPer. I want to meet new people and have fun. Guilds should enhance your playing time on herocraft, so I hope thats what this guild does.
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes, I have a mic aswell.
Additional Info: I am willing to help in MAs, work and build. I'm also a part of the XD kingdom so I can't attack them is needed.
Initial app accepted. Follow up with me in game for some more testing.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
Minecraft Username: 96alex2463
Hero Class/Level: 55 ranger, 41 ninja(hopefully will have mastered by next week)
What previous towns/guilds have you been in?: Oricon, PillarofAutumn and Ethereal.
(If applicable) Why did you leave them?: All of those towns went inactive.
What do you expect from the guild?: Opportunities for group pvp and an all-round good time.
What do you want to get out of the guild?: To improve my pvp skills and to become part of a powerful force on herocraft. (I mainly want to join because I can see this guild going from strength to strength, there is only one group that dominates where pvp is concerned at the moment, so I would really like to join a guild that could actually oppose them)
Do you have teamspeak?: Of course, I have a mic.
Additional Info: I'm in the GMT timezone.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
@LLoyd I know, (I'd prefer to be in this one) How come you're offering up Valor as HQ, isn't it the HQ for Joka's guild too?

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Minecraft Username: 96alex2463
Hero Class/Level: 55 ranger, 41 ninja(hopefully will have mastered by next week)
What previous towns/guilds have you been in?: Oricon, PillarofAutumn and Ethereal.
(If applicable) Why did you leave them?: All of those towns went inactive.
What do you expect from the guild?: Opportunities for group pvp and an all-round good time.
What do you want to get out of the guild?: To improve my pvp skills and to become part of a powerful force on herocraft. (I mainly want to join because I can see this guild going from strength to strength, there is only one group that dominates where pvp is concerned at the moment, so I would really like to join a guild that could actually oppose them)
Do you have teamspeak?: Of course, I have a mic.
Additional Info: I'm in the GMT timezone.
Sounds good. Talk to me in game and we can get some 1v1s going.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
Minecraft Username: lhatchy1
Hero Class/Level: Dragoon 30/ 36 Alchemist (41 Wizard, 20 DK, 27 Samurai, 28 Geomancer)
What previous towns/guilds have you been in?: Los Bandidos and Wolf Pack, Lorien, Safehaven, xxxmas, Apex (Current)
(If applicable) Why did you leave them?: Both Guilds went inactive, sold Safehaven and was kicked from Lorien for 'interacting with safehaven' then joined Apex.
What do you expect from the guild?: Some fun group PVP, and an added extension to my Herocraft community. And the ability to PVP with friends on the server, within the guild.
What do you want to get out of the guild?: What I outlined above really. :D
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes, and I can talk.
Additional Info: I have 1 personal region which I wanted to donate to my guild, so possibly this one. I am very active (maybe on too much), and i'm always here to give alchemy abilities to the guild.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Becuase, Valor will be a place, that is open to anyone (in the future) and anyways, im the mayor, i have no qualms on letting 2 guilds stay their welcome in my town

Digger360

Obsidian
So long as you welcome one guild [Resist] Raiding and plundering said second guild, it's fine with me.

@lhatchy1 Initial application accepted. Talk to either me or leftovers ingame for evaluation. Due to your "low" level you have a rather low chance to succeed, but if your skilled, you can still be accepted.

You can request re-evaluation in the event of an applicants death ONCE. So if your underleveled, you may master, than try again.

Minecraft Username: MrAwesomeShadow
Hero Class/Level: Dreadknight (43) | Smith (25)
What previous towns/guilds have you been in?: I have been in Solitude only and no history of other guilds.
(If applicable) Why did you leave them?: N/A
What do you expect from the guild?: I expect a group that you can depend on if you need any help, an organized team to pvp with, and a bit of fun while doing so.
What do you want to get out of the guild?: I would like to get more experience from pvp, and be viable to be able to stand against the opposing Tree Creepers.
Do you have teamspeak?: Of course.
Additional Info: I am a dedicated member of the LO kingdom, and I really think a guild like this to form alliance with other towns is pretty nice to go against an opposing foe. I guess I can offer my smith services for the guild ('though I'm sure there's enough of those) and my loyalty to protect Resist.