• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Resist] Neutral [17]

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Minecraft Username: Aryios
Hero Class/Level: 60 Wizard prob going to change
What previous towns/guilds have you been in?: Lorien, America, TC
(If applicable) Why did you leave them?: Did not like them
What do you expect from the guild?: lots of pvp
What do you want to get out of the guild?: Killing people
Do you have teamspeak?: Yea
Additional Info: I am a member of the LO kingdom and im currently a 48 smith.

Digger360

Obsidian
Minecraft Username: MrAwesomeShadow
Hero Class/Level: Dreadknight (43) | Smith (25)
What previous towns/guilds have you been in?: I have been in Solitude only and no history of other guilds.
(If applicable) Why did you leave them?: N/A
What do you expect from the guild?: I expect a group that you can depend on if you need any help, an organized team to pvp with, and a bit of fun while doing so.
What do you want to get out of the guild?: I would like to get more experience from pvp, and be viable to be able to stand against the opposing Tree Creepers.
Do you have teamspeak?: Of course.
Additional Info: I am a dedicated member of the LO kingdom, and I really think a guild like this to form alliance with other towns is pretty nice to go against an opposing foe. I guess I can offer my smith services for the guild ('though I'm sure there's enough of those) and my loyalty to protect Resist.
Minecraft Username: Aryios
Hero Class/Level: 60 Wizard prob going to change
What previous towns/guilds have you been in?: Lorien, America, TC
(If applicable) Why did you leave them?: Did not like them
What do you expect from the guild?: lots of pvp
What do you want to get out of the guild?: Killing people
Do you have teamspeak?: Yea
Additional Info: I am a member of the LO kingdom and im currently a 48 smith.

Initial applications accepted. Talk to either me or leftovers ingame for evaluation.
You can request re-evaluation in the event of an applicants death ONCE. So if your underleveled, you may master, than try again.

I have a question digger. Will I be able to join the ts channel now? Or only after I'm officially accepted. Plus, who will I be fighting? Or should I head in game before you answer that?

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
As a personal friend I would enjoy @leftovers5 reading my app.
Minecraft Username: Plob5
Hero Class/Level: Level 50 Thief, Master Dragoon, 25-ish crafter (hate mining)
What previous towns/guilds have you been in?: Panorama, Freepers, Eclipse ( fuck me for this)
(If applicable) Why did you leave them?: I had first left panorama too join a more PvP oriented town, though Eclipse was clearly not what I wanted. I later learned from my mistakes and joined back in panorama. As for the freepers they were disbanded.
What do you expect from the guild?: A group good enough too take down the TC and get some good PvP in.
What do you want to get out of the guild?: Good PvP fun and some fellow Anti-Treepers to hang out with.
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes.
Additional Info: I am good friends with @leftovers5 @Sigpit and @LLoyd and hope I could PvP with them.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm guildless, so why the fuck not. I may leave, but I will join for now ^_^.

Minecraft Username: HolyRane

Hero Class/Level: Healer/3, I have DK, Necro, Wiz at 55.

What previous towns/guilds have you been in?: Towns: Communist Collective, Torchlight, Citadel, Soltheim, Erebos, Akahi, Windhelm, Riften (currently). Guilds: S.O.R.I. , S.H.I.T.

(If applicable) Why did you leave them?: Towns -> most died. Guilds -> died.

What do you expect from the guild?: A place where I can meet new people and not get raped all day by TC's.

What do you want to get out of the guild?: A group of semi-talented pvpers who can take on the TC's and not get anally raped.

Do you have teamspeak?: pft, fuck yeah

Additional Info: I'm holyrane. I am the best, I am the worst, I am the nicest, I am the meanest. I collect money for the poor, I collect poor for the money. I do what the fuck I want, I don't fuck others.

Our towns are allied @leftovers5 so I'd help ya ^_^

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
@Sigpit , I noticed that you are listed as a member of this guild. However, as according to Herocraft rules, you can only be an official member of one guild at a time. As such, I would like to now if you wish to stay listed as an official member with the Academy, or be removed from that list.

Also, to the guild, best of luck. :)

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
I told them not to list me as an official member of the guild, I am still loyal to the Academy.

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
Currently trying to think of a funny comment comparing this guild to rise against. Please stand by

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Im going to be inbetween guild At the moment, Joka's order and Resist, To make sure i dont have to re apply.
Main reason is, when im a rogue spec, ill be with joka's most of the time, But when im anything else, im with resist, Consider me an official member of [Resist]

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
People will be accepted to 1v1 as well as go on trial for a time period set for that specific player. We can't just let anyone into this guild. People who aren't serious and committed about it will have less of a chance to get in.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
People will be accepted to 1v1 as well as go on trial for a time period set for that specific player. We can't just let anyone into this guild. People who aren't serious and committed about it will have less of a chance to get in.
Ah, well 1v1 me, I'll win ^_^..... as a level 3 healer!