• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Happy Friday! ---- Crate Keys are on sale until Oct 1st! 25% off! hc.to/keys

We'd like to announce that there's changes in the level experience of Herocraft afoot. The base experience between beginning to mastery will be increased. The exact amount will be released on Patch 8.1.0. There will be six dungeons for users to level in from 1-60. The greater the dungeon, the more experience/loot you gain and the harder the mobs. Players will be moving backwards and forwards in levels but will NOT lose any EXP. This is a massive change and you will be moving around in levels. If you are T2 you will keep T2 but you will have to continue to level.

Dungeon previews (Credit to Guest Builders, specific names to be released with the content they released/contributed)
mOUVnI7.png

whzpw8S.png

bZaU5I6.png

dDaXz0M.png

4gISXME.png

5YnslEV.png

We wanted to let you know there's a new Crate III out in Herocraft dropping from monsters! Below are the rewards for this crate, some may be changing over the next few days but for the most part, this crate system is comprised of Catalysts, Tomes, Crystals, Tokens and Titles!

Rewards:
  • Pie For all.
  • Catalyst Box
  • EXP Crystals (1, 2 and 3)
  • Backpacks
  • Loot Tokens (1, 2 and 3)
  • Market Stall / Mailboxes
  • Pets (Wither, Powered Creeper, Wither Skeleton)
  • Bulk Titles
  • Next Tier
  • Virtual Workbench
  • Tokens of Favor (x1, x5, x15)
  • Lava Trails / Colored Redstone Trails

20+ titles
  • crate3_cross_p: '&d✠: pREFIX'
  • crate3_cross_s: '&d✠: SUFFIX'
  • crate3_notes: '&b♫&d♪&2♫: SUFFIX'
  • crate3_bling: '&2$&e$&a$&6|: pREFIX'
  • crate3_salty: '&fSalty&e➠: pREFIX'
  • crate3_yummy: '&dYummy&e➠: pREFIX'
  • crate3_cratecrazy: '&6Crate&f-&ea-&6holic&5|: pREFIX'
  • crate3_rox0r: '&bRox0r&f|: pREFIX'
  • crate3_box0r: '&bBox0r: SUFFIX'
  • crate3_elite: '&6L337&cKrew: SUFFIX'
  • crate3_lantern_p: '&2Φ: pREFIX'
  • crate3_lantern_s: '&2Φ: SUFFIX'
  • crate3_recycle_s: '&2♻: SUFFIX'
  • crate3_recycle_p: '&2♻: pREFIX'
  • crate3_hammer_s: '&8⚒:SUFFIX'
  • crate3_hammer_p: '&8⚒: pREFIX'
  • crate3_drr_s: '&5▲ &b▼ &e◀ &2▶: SUFFIX'
  • crate3_heart_p: '&c☙: pREFIX'
  • crate3_heart_s: '&c❧: SUFFIX'
  • crate3_pheart: '&d❤: pREFIX'
  • crate3_sheart: '&d❤: SUFFIX'
  • crate3_lovesong: '&d♪♫•*¨&0❤&d¨*•♫♪: pREFIX'
  • crate3_love: '&5❤&d♥&5●&d•&d٠&5·: SUFFIX'
  • crate3_ravishing: '&dR&5a&dv&5i&ds&5h&di&5n&dg&8|: pREFIX'
  • crate3_bold: '&6&lBold&8|: pREFIX'
slider.png

Last edited:

spiralz

Obsidian
I don't understand the leveling. You said we will be moving backwards and forwards in levels, why is this?

EDIT: Oh, are you referring to the initial switch to the new system? Like, if I'm currently lvl 40, I may drop to a lower level and have to work back up?

ALSO, are these dungeons going to be in the Survival world?

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Wow, those are some beautiful dungeons. I do have one question though, will the new dungeons be PvE or PvP?
The first two (not going by pictures above) will be pve, the rest of them will be PVP.
I don't understand the leveling. You said we will be moving backwards and forwards in levels, why is this?

EDIT: Oh, are you referring to the initial switch to the new system? Like, if I'm currently lvl 40, I may drop to a lower level and have to work back up?

ALSO, are these dungeons going to be in the Survival world?
Due to limitations in code, all classes will lose some levels (however EXP attained will remain the same.)
This does mean you will have to re-master your tier1 paths to be able to switch back to a Tier 2, however if you are already a Tier 2 path, you won't have to do this unless you switch out and want to go back.

spiralz

Obsidian
The first two (not going by pictures above) will be pve, the rest of them will be PVP.

Due to limitations in code, all classes will lose some levels (however EXP attained will remain the same.)
This does mean you will have to re-master your tier1 paths to be able to switch back to a Tier 2, however if you are already a Tier 2 path, you won't have to do this unless you switch out and want to go back.

Please tell me each of the classes I've mastered in the journey for enlightenment will not have to individually be re-spec'd and remastered...

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
those dungeons look amazing aesthetically, but are we still just going to sit at random spawners to level, just now with way more exp required and forced to go to a single place to do it? I know it says mobs will be harder but does that just mean more health / damage or more mythic mob type abilities? hopefully something to differentiate the enemies in each dungeons from each other a bit, with unique abilities and drops and such.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
those dungeons look amazing aesthetically, but are we still just going to sit at random spawners to level, just now with way more exp required and forced to go to a single place to do it? I know it says mobs will be harder but does that just mean more health / damage or more mythic mob type abilities? hopefully something to differentiate the enemies in each dungeons from each other a bit, with unique abilities and drops and such.
More skills, more challenge, more fun.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
More skills, more challenge, more fun.
Might be a bitchy comment but making mobs harder, which makes people die more often could end up with less fun than more fun, something to consider.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Might be a bitchy comment but making mobs harder, which makes people die more often could end up with less fun than more fun, something to consider.
It's not arbitrary difficulty (or at least we don't want that)
They're challenging because of skills and resistances and the planning put into their design.
They aren't just gonna be a 10000000000 hp zombie that insta kills you for 250xp.

I'm not sure what ones we're pushing sooner over others, but the amount of time and effort put into these isn't for nothing.