• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [PvE & Leveling] Remove Ghasts!

Should Ghasts be removed?

• Yes!

• No! (comment why not)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Hello! I'm going to get straight to the point here. Ghasts suck. Anyone who levels around the Southwest Area often knows that Ghasts are the literal Satan of the biome. I'm suggesting a simple removal of them in this area. They do not add to the game-play in any way, and most of the times are just annoying. Unless you have access to bows or long range skills, they are impossible to kill! Also, they can 1 shot you with a single fireball... They are a nuisance and do not give anything to the players. They kill mobs, steal exp, and are generally irritating. Not much to this suggestion, but thanks for reading it. If you agree vote yes, if not, vote no and comment why. Thanks!
@Kainzo

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I think its best to just make it not do mega damage... we'll need to check into the damage modifiers and see why this is...

I think it could be taking the global damage of TNT and basically applying it.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
The ghasts should be kept, adds in a risk of dying. I've leveled all my classes there and although I did die a few times to ghasts, but it doesn't play a huge role. Just pay attention

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
The ghasts should be kept, adds in a risk of dying. I've leveled all my classes there and although I did die a few times to ghasts, but it doesn't play a huge role. Just pay attention
Even so, there is no real "Risk" in dying. You can always just run back to your cenotaph and pretend nothing happened. Unless you're T3 like myself that is.
I think its best to just make it not do mega damage... we'll need to check into the damage modifiers and see why this is...

I think it could be taking the global damage of TNT and basically applying it.
Agreed, it would be nice :)
part of the game, gotem
Shhhhh.... let it happen.

Skaahr

Legacy Supporter 4
Ghasts can be a lot of fun to fight. I had probably the most fun I've had in PvE on this server fighting a Ghast as a Ravager. It flew over some lava, but low enough to target for Lunge, and I decided I wanted to kill it more and would take the risk of dying in lava to it. Not like I had anything great on me anyway, right? So I lunge at it, and rupture it, and as I fall, I adjust where I'm going to land safely on some nearby obsidian. Something about that made me feel great. But yes, they do tons of damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.