• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Profession: Bounty Hunter

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
Well you brought up a lot of previously discussed things haha

I really don't understand why so many people are against this. I don't care about the crafter professions, not one bit. This is something that has a little more flare and relates to PvP; but it doesn't help you in PvP. It provides an alternative to the other, boring, professions.

Geo has deepfreeze which helps you hit them (rangers no longer have root) and also AOE skills. Rangers have to directly hit there target, except for one skill that sprays arrows in a circle that doesn't do much damage.
Well I think that a "bounty hunter" is more of a pvp and combat class, not a profession. This may actually be OP from the other professions if this was implemented.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
You forgott about icearrow? :p

I just think that if a extremly OP class get free track bounties would not be very fun to others. But

Your idea + sneaky skills + some skills from each path = bounty hunter, a funn spec. ;)

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
So I'm thinking that maybe thief should get track. It has sneaky stuff and all that already, and it makes sense to track your target and thwn attempt to pickpocket them.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Sorry for the triple post :/

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
So I'm thinking that maybe thief should get track. It has sneaky stuff and all that already, and it makes sense to track your target and thwn attempt to pickpocket them.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Sorry for the triple post :/

This is a great idea, just need to be wached carefully so it dosen't get to overpowered ;)

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Imo if you don't want to be a Ranger in order to track someone pay someone else to do it for you.