• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Planned towns?

GraRona

Portal
http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/town-lórien-evil.11471/

Continuation of the TC town of Atlantis, atm our build design is being kept under wraps until we can finalize some more things. I will update this when I am more sure of the final design, but pretty much expect the same as Atlantis and its citizens, with some new friends from ARC :), and a 100x cooler town :p

Also @Neotetro Are you on board for this town? I haven't had a chance to talk to you on TS.

Are the citizens of ShatterGate welcome to join?

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Nah, not Atlantis, but I can promise you, equally as cool if not cooler. B)

Alright something new, cool stuff! :D

What about their side? Still evil? I hope they would go for a neutral position! :p To be honest it is fun being around the TC and that lot. You can be douchebags, but you are funny people! :p In a good way too! :) I'd join if they were more neutral and not so evil (the citizens, not the TC aspect of the town).

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
Currently working on a dwarven fortress design. Basically guna build a complete city based off design and have no plots. Tired of building towns just to have someone who can't build make a cobble box in the middle.

completely neutral town though. If all goes as planed it shall be isolated. Once the main city is designed though, we may leave gates and such open for people to come see (if it turns out looking good that is).

Graink

Portal
Currently working on a dwarven fortress design. Basically guna build a complete city based off design and have no plots. Tired of building towns just to have someone who can't build make a cobble box in the middle.

completely neutral town though. If all goes as planed it shall be isolated. Once the main city is designed though, we may leave gates and such open for people to come see (if it turns out looking good that is).

This would be awesome with a mountain and falsebook doors. Like the entrance to Moria.

madsplatter

Diamond
Hopefully going to be reforming Spire with a bunch of previous Spire guys, details being worked out. Gonna be working with the new Val/Hal towards kingdom.

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
lol its not guna look like a moria or IF.... more of a marklarth as an entrance and a blackreach on the inside.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
some of the guys from Skyforge and people i recruited are going to form a town and eventually kingdom. if interested, message me

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
My Ocean Side buddies have been planning for the last four days. Here is what we have in store:

Our town name is Konoha, theme inspired by the well-known Anime Naruto Shippuden, Semi-Modern Housing and structures similar to the Anime. An advanced ranking system and we are providing 15x15 plots, just like Ocean Side. We also encourage role-play relating to Anime.^_^

More information will be released on Project Dragon, so if you're interested, PM me!

@Spicycheez
aw... that was also originally my idea too for the next map wipe :p meh, i think ill just go build a 5x5 dirt house and have a lwc full of dirt o:

EpicPoodle

Gold
If all goes planned once i get my friend DrWhoCares whitelisted we will create the venetians.

- Not much is currently know about the Venetians, all knowledge about them is recorded in one dusty old book titled On Distant Civilizations, found in a village far off. The book contained only a single passage on the Venetians, simply saying, "Ambitious, reclusive, deadly."

Soon after the book was found, a small group of unknown foreigners showed up, later revealing themselves to be Venetians. No one knows where the Venetian homeland is, nor how large they are yet some adventurers have been brave enough to approach them, not much has been revealed, yet what we now know is listed below:

They keep to themselves mostly, but have been known to accept strong members into their ranks.
The Venetians are actually composed of the raiders of Veneto and the peaceful oceanic people of Nautica.
The Venetians are known to visit many distant lands, where they will setup camp.

Why they've come here, no one knows for certain, and it has yet to be seen what they will do.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm just looking for where I might wanna be a resident ;) Really try to sell your town here guys, take it as a chance to recruit ;)

donnymeyer

Obsidian

GraRona

Portal
MajorasMask is with the TCs so back off, he's ours! xD

Also, Neo you should join us at Lórean!

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm actually looking for a more relaxed role atm with my life being a busy whore. I've signed up with the C.C. for a change of pace and to take part in some awesome projects. Who knows where i'll be a couple months down the line but I would love to take part in something like this and watch it be accomplished.

I'll still be that lonely wizard blinking through your doors and stealing whatever cake you have lying around though :3

MajorasMask

Ungodly
YEAH GUYS. Sorry but I would like to join the TC for the time being at the start of the map. Yes I will build my own town, but I want to do something other than endlessly collecting resources. I'd like to help these guys build, they are not all bad folk! :) Plus they are a damn sight closer to getting a township status quickly than some others. Not to say the others won't make it, I am sure they will. ;)

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm actually looking for a more relaxed role atm with my life being a busy whore. I've signed up with the C.C. for a change of pace and to take part in some awesome projects. Who knows where i'll be a couple months down the line but I would love to take part in something like this and watch it be accomplished.

I'll still be that lonely wizard blinking through your doors and stealing whatever cake you have lying around though :3
Speaking of which, I have some cake in my LWC in Atlas I was saving for Christmas. Eh? :D

Anywho, sounds good. Let me know if plans change, I'm sure we will all be glad to have you. (Also, wasn't listing off mayors. :p If I was a mayor, the town wouldn't last a month, Haha)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Like Mormon mentioned, I do have a planned town. However @xexorian is behind all of it :p If he decides to really go through with it, i'm obligated to join. Otherwise I'll be helping @Dazureus do Academy-revival-related things. If xexo can't make the town I'll just wait for a town to apply to me (that's not a typo, ;D).