• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Planned towns?

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey everyone! I'm wondering if anyone is already planning a town and if they are, what theme it is and whatnot. Feel free to share here and possibly gain some recruits ;)

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
http://herocraftonline.com/forum/in...hc-3-0-nuetral-1-recruiting.11457/#post-91794
Aurum, Trade-Nuetral town, supports roleplay if anyone is interested! Also handing out quests for those adventurers! Gates open and welcome to everyone! (or at least will be ;) )
That gates open policy probably won't last past the first 2 days. Since noone will be pvping mindlessly, everyone will be out hunting and raiding for the first few weeks.

I'm surprised at the number of planned kingdoms that have popped up so immediately. Makes me wonder if the costs aren't steep enough >:3 -continues watching for an interesting group to join-

c12095

Holy Shit!
http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/town-lórien-evil.11471/

Continuation of the TC town of Atlantis, atm our build design is being kept under wraps until we can finalize some more things. I will update this when I am more sure of the final design, but pretty much expect the same as Atlantis and its citizens, with some new friends from ARC :), and a 100x cooler town :p

Also @Neotetro Are you on board for this town? I haven't had a chance to talk to you on TS.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
That gates open policy probably won't last past the first 2 days. Since noone will be pvping mindlessly, everyone will be out hunting and raiding for the first few weeks.

I'm surprised at the number of planned kingdoms that have popped up so immediately. Makes me wonder if the costs aren't steep enough >:3 -continues watching for an interesting group to join-

Gates open may not be confirmed until everyone is stopped pvp mindlessly. They may be closed for the first week or two. But, once attacked raiders will have to pay a fine to not be KoS. May actually benefit the town later on.

Also about the theme of the town, imagine a big fort on top of a hill, with houses lining the hill. On the bottom of the hill there are shops and inns and just a nice area. Maybe pave the streets with gold? Would suit the name.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6

You are mistaken, bro. :p
Four days we've planned! I've documented a township thread on Pages and basically the whole thing is all set out. Wait for Project Deagon is released and you'll see. (;

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
A long time ago my friend and I planned to build Bikini Bottom from Spongebob if there was a map wipe. Unfortunately he doesn't seem to want to come back to HC so I might just live in a pineapple under the sea without the rest of the town. :(

Oryinn

Obsidian
Tree Creepers not only have town plans in place, but Kingdom plans in place! :cool:

PS: I've always wanted to use this emoticon...:kainzo:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I will continue Camelot, the name will probably be 'Canterlot', it will be castle/medival themed and probably Neutral. Still planning though (going for Empire :p)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I will make a town once I settle down in an already made township. I would like to build something which can help towards a kingdom. I actually don't mind WHO I work with. Academy, KOE, 101, NEO, Killuminati or the TC. As long as I manage to do something! :p

@c12095

You are gonna make Atlantis again? Cool stuff! :D Looking forward to seeing it one day! :)

As for the TC, i'd like to see them make a REAL kingdom this time. Are you still going to be an evil town or just neutral? I think it would be better for you to be neutral. Go along the basis of: Join us and we can unite and take over. Don't join us and we will destroy you! :D

MajorasMask

Ungodly
And yes. I will be making a science-lab-themed town underground.

Where? No clue. Where ever I feel I could. I will join a town first, no sure who.

I like the idea of joining a good township, but then again an evil one would be nice. I'd prefer to stick with people I am familier with.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
When I make myself a dirt hut to live in I'm usually still living in it 2-3 months down the line while everything around me is built up and pretty...