• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Planned towns?

c12095

Holy Shit!
Sorry for the late update, doing the finishing touches to the town. If anyone is interested in joining or if anyone has questions for us, feel free to join our TS channel, our temp password is mcrage. We are going to have a video put together to show everyone our future town up later today.

Petator

Glowing Redstone
Woah! Neat place!

I'm undecided on towns for now. The group I play with made a town late in Zeal, and it was a lot of fun getting everything ready despite raids and pvp. Once we finished it got kinda boing because the only thing we had to worry about anymore was building. Even though we had an open town, no-one bothered to do anything big simply because we were a town.

If this map proves no different, I may try to set up a town-sized guild instead.

Even so, I'd be willing to help if anyone sets up a large server project!

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
After much planning and building we finaly finished our city, and AgentjWall has put together a great video for it!

even thought I'm usually at war with you guys one way or another

that is a very pretty town you have there

Saliosrose

Legacy Supporter 5
My Ocean Side buddies have been planning for the last four days. Here is what we have in store:

Our town name is Konoha, theme inspired by the well-known Anime Naruto Shippuden, Semi-Modern Housing and structures similar to the Anime.
@Spicycheez

see. that sounded interesting, until you said naruto.... eww, never mind

Saliosrose

Legacy Supporter 5
Im gonna chill in a 4x4 mud house for a bit. just a bit though.. im not thinking permanent. just clearing that up..

leeness, any plans at all for an actual town? last i spoke with asian, he's too busy to take command of a town this time (it was a mess last map). my attention span is almost, if not as, short as yours.... so i'm out as mayor lol.

anyone know the rule about floating buildings for this map? i'm hoping they're available/allowed, otherwise i might be very sad with my options for building..... I'm likely going to start a reverse dome floating above water....... and as i go it will become larger and larger. anyone up for something communal like that?

Saliosrose

Legacy Supporter 5
I was worried that it would put someone off eventually. :s
Gonna edit the post it only has the link.
lol, sorry man. when i go to anime cons (ie. anime north and atomic lollipop) we actually count the "naruTARDS".....we usually give up around 300...

what were your building plans? (if you have any) like i said, i love floating things (scroll up!) and i'm good for building and admin, but i don't have the time or attention for mayoring...

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
what were your building plans? (if you have any) like i said, i love floating things (scroll up!) and i'm good for building and admin, but i don't have the time or attention for mayoring...

We have pre-test server for our planned town. We currently haven't planned any floating structures as of now but my Konoha citizens have mentioned to have something floating within the town. If your keen with floating structures - I reckon you can be up for the job. Besides, Konoha is still developing and new ideas brings us a step closer to completion! :)

As for administration - This has been thought out very well. PM me if you want more information.

We are inspired by Naruto Shippuden, but our living environment is very simple and has very litte connection to Naruto at all! I choose to not overdo the fanatics of Naruton because for example, it's put you off, haha! (;