• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Planetside 2 - Released, Free to Play! [DH]

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
I want to get in the beta so bad! I heard its going to FTP on november 20th this true or am i being dumb

SemajArchMage

Legacy Supporter 3
Attention future Smurfs and Barneys:

PlanetSide is a brutal and unforgiving world that has barely any tutorial or introduction. You will be thrown out into the cold and expected to fend for yourselves, learning about the different base types, the different capture systems, teleporters, respawn points, how far you can be from a sunderer, the advantages to squad leaders, all the different weapons and class roles, the vehicles and weapons unique to each faction, etc etc ETC... all while my chaingun is ripping you to pieces and making that process less than enjoyable.

But if you're an Elmo, worry not! You have veterans on your side eager to boss you around and use you as bullet shields in between the frequent occasional intentional accidental team-kills.

In any case, I hope you guys are reading up on the many wikis before jumping in so heavily disadvantaged. Well, scratch that, you're screwed either way, but at least learn which end to point the barrel. (HINT: NOT AT TEAMMATES)

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Go TR woooooooooooooo!

codyneace

Legacy Supporter 4
I had no idea anyone else from here is playing! Sadly I'm with a clan on the east server. Be sure to slap BuzzCutPyscho and his zerglings around a few good times.

SPACE MERICA!

Oh yeah if any of you happen to find your way to the east cost server, give me an add-JimBeam

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't think that I've been more excited for a game than I have for planetside 2. There's just something about the scale of the battles that gives me a boner makes me so happy.
You'll likely see a message from me in game soon for an outfit invite.

malmenca

Diamond
I want to play a game
images

Anyone who wants 1 of the 2 beta keys I have inbox me a reason you should get it! (I'm not gonna scrutinize your response, I've had these keys for a while and will give them to pretty much anyone that wants.)