• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Planetside 2 - Released, Free to Play! [DH]

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
Where'd you heard that? All I heard is that who had Planetside 1 instantly get acces to the closed beta, others have to get it.

There's like 5 people who give you keys really fast, you just need to ask them and wait for dm on twitter.

People who have subscribed to Planetside 1 get it instantly. Others who have received a beta code via Twitter or whatever might have to wait up to 2 weeks to get into the beta.

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
People who have subscribed to Planetside 1 get it instantly. Others who have received a beta code via Twitter or whatever might have to wait up to 2 weeks to get into the beta.
hmm, haven't heard that, do you have the source of the information so I could check it out? :)

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
People who were currently subscribed as of 8 AM this morning will be in the beta right away. People who were previously subscribed but who don't have an active subscription will be in the second wave.
What do you mean active subsription?

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Need the server and race.

I have never played a FPS on PC before this... I'm kind of embarrassed at how much I suck. My KD is 0.35 right now... BF3 on my PS3 when I played is I think near 3.0 =(