• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Personalized M:TG Cards! Request yours here!

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Another day at work, another batch of cards!

@audioslve340
Audioslve340theEternitiesUnwound.jpg

May it never be said of me that I don't deliver.

i wanna see branchers card
I'm not going to get into the habit of mocking players who have flounced or have been banned. These aren't intended to be mean-spirited. If brancher is unbanned and requests a card, I'll be quite happy to fix him up with something.

More requests are welcome, and in between them, work, and other stuff, I'm going to start cracking on the skill cards today. This should be a lot of fun! Remember, if you want to change stuff or even make your own cards, the .mse file and instructions on how to use it are in the first post of the thread. Feel welcome to it! While I said that I don't want to become a part of any MTG:Heroes project, I also don't claim exclusive rights to the idea.

EDIT: After all the changes I make today (including errata on some older cards), I'll update the .mse file.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
I must love you guys, because I'm doing this from home! Don't me to make a habit of it, though.

@jmoney
JMoney.jpg

You have no idea how hard it is to find a picture of a rich ninja on the internet. It is hard! I tried, like, twelve different searches before I found this one. Twelve! And it looks like bad clipart! But that's what you're getting.
Hahahaha! I love it! Thanks :)

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Absolutely! Just say a few words, though, like your class and stuff. We've only ever spoken as staff, and that's not enough to do it justice.

Also:
Absorb.jpg

I solved my flavour text problem: there's enough people whining about skills and balance on the forums that there has to be at least one complaint for every single skill in the game! So I'll be searching the forums for the best complaints, cleaning them up if they're spelled really bad (if the misspellings don't add to the comedy), and using those posts for the flavour text! You guys are doing my work for me! Score!

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Hahaha. This thread is making Lol all over the place.

Could you do one for Bolt or Piggify pretty please? ;D
I'm getting 'round to it ;). Here's one I just finished up:
Repair.jpg

I'm doing them from my Page 2 list in alphabetical order, but I wanted to do Repair before Auto-Repair, so that the mana costs made sense. I'm not trying to balance it! I just want the illusion of balance ;)

EDIT:
Auto-Repair.jpg

The perfect friendship!

DOUBLE EDIT ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY:
Still waiting for that detailed post, @Punisher79 ! ;)

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Is this enough info?
Plenty!
Punisher79thePunitive.jpg

I found the picture in a Google image search for the pic of your signature; I hope it's relevant. It was labeled "jugulator.jpg" He certainly looks like he would "jugulate".

Skill cards are coming along:
Backstab.jpg

Very atypical for a green card, yeah, but it's a rogue ability, and rogues are green in my book! The quote is something Kainzo said to me after accidentally killing me with a diamond pick while we were testing the anti-xray plugin. Damn Zos get all the skills...

One more:
Bandage.jpg

Not much to say here. Gotta keep moving...

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
New batch! I'm off from work in a little bit, so these are probably the last ones today. Any requests that come in I'll attend to tomorrow.

Hittin' up da B's:
Barrage.jpg

Blackjack.jpg

Bladegrasp.jpg

Blaze.jpg

Some of the complaints used in the flavour text are obsolete after some subsequent updates, but I still get a chuckle out of searching for people whinging. Pages and pages of the stuff. Anyway, I'll update the .mse file (not even sure if anyone's using it) and call it a day from MTG: Heroes.

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
If you do a card for /sneak I'd be glad to provide a quote of me saying how it is the best skill in the game or something.