• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Personalized M:TG Cards! Request yours here!

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
...aaaand this is why I'm Doreagarde, the Absent. Not going to be long today, but if anyone wants to make a request, I'll get it done tonight! Promise.

knockin down dem b's:
Bleed.jpg
Don't open the spoiler unless you can stomach horrible, graphic gore! It's terrible! I feel awful just thinking that I'd put that on a fake card! I'm a terrible person

Blink.jpg

Yes, it's Star Trek for a Blink card. If I could draw the card art, I would, but my art skills haven't changed much since I was 5. I used to not put bodies on the stick men I drew. Figured that bit out much later.

Bolt.jpg

It's a blue bolt card! I know! What a crazy world we live in.

More on the way, I guess! Again, I'm not going to be on long, but don't let that prevent you from sending requests! Maybe I'll actually log into the game soon, too! Wouldn't that be a wonderful change?

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Bwahaha. Bolt.

Also, Did I miss a Lucky644 card? :eek:
No; you didnt, unless i did to...
Also, it would be funny if Bolt were something from chat, along the lines of;
" ' _____ has an electrifying personality' 'Again Dom? Ha Ha.' " -Many People
Although, the quote from Amgroma is great as well. ;)

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
No; you didnt, unless i did to...
Also, it would be funny if Bolt were something from chat, along the lines of;
" ' _____ has an electrifying personality' 'Again Dom? Ha Ha.' " -Many People
Although, the quote from Amgroma is great as well. ;)
Submitting quotes for these would be more than welcome! And I'll get around to Lucky644, eventually. I'll do the staff for sure, and anyone else who wants in on the set is welcome to it. This is a pretty open "project", open to the point of not being a project at all.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Haha, this is too amazing. Um, let's see, what should I put in my request. I'm Master Beastmaster and been on this server for longer than my sanity should of lasted.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Man I feel like I'm always the last to get on these types of things XD

I'd like to request one. Probably sticking with my current avatar of King Edgar from FFVI

Guide, T6, you know me in game, Architect, Banker, Been here since December 2010 as sig says :]

Don't care when it gets done :p

Edit: Almost forgot, crafter/alchemist (so like cauldrons skills along with chest shops) Plant happy (can't stand making a house in minecraft without a glorious flower/mushroom/pumpkin/reed/streams garden with a canopy covering the entire thing.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Time for me to get one, my info will be that im the grandmaster healer, favoring the monk spec, I was one of the 3 first proctors back on map 2. I invented the banker app position, i invented the TS admin app position:rolleyes:.

I am an anime fan, take that into huge consideration. For quoats i guess you could search the forum. and im black, that is all.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Is it Christmas? Because Santa just rolled into town with a bag of gifts! awww yeaaah

@Alator
Alator.jpg

Loremaster, Pagemaster, what's the difference. Amirite? Amirite? Imrite.

@Dielan9999
Dielan9999.jpg

I was going to use your avatar picture of Soul Calibur's Nightmare, but I found this one and I think it's much more devilish. Just look at those eyes! Yeah, we're fucked.

@AfroDave
I was going to make yours, but I don't know what class you are! I tried rooting around a bit, but I thought it'd be easier to just ask. Let me know, and I'll finish yours up.

@gabizou
gabizou.jpg

I found a couple of quotes from you that I thought might work, and I thought of some things you've said to me in-game, but this quote made me laugh when I read it on the forums. The contrast is delicious and innocent.

@jwplayer0
jwplayer.jpg

The default font for M:TG cards is the same as the default font for the forums, which means 0's look like o's, and your name looked silly as "jwplayer0" so I just dropped the 0 at the end. Also, I wanted to put the creature type as "Summon Grandmaster Healer Otaku KAWAII!!!~~~", but tildes don't work for some reason for card types. Who knew?

I'm going to keep working on the skill cards, but keep sending requests! See, they get done! See? See?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Haha, I love it!

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
LOL my turn. Im first master Ranger. Like lighting peoples houses on fire with fire arrows. And I sell tracks at 10c. Buy 2 get 1 free.
Would like a elf hunter picture like my avatar.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Is it Christmas? Because Santa just rolled into town with a bag of gifts! awww yeaaah

@jwplayer0
jwplayer.jpg

The default font for M:TG cards is the same as the default font for the forums, which means 0's look like o's, and your name looked silly as "jwplayer0" so I just dropped the 0 at the end. Also, I wanted to put the creature type as "Summon Grandmaster Healer Otaku KAWAII!!!~~~", but tildes don't work for some reason for card types. Who knew?

I'm going to keep working on the skill cards, but keep sending requests! See, they get done! See? See?
Love it

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I do somehow remember those two phrases being put in the same post somewhere.. Awesome card though XD Gotta say I would definitely decide to start playing a M:TG with this deck. If we could play with these cards that is.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, I figure I might as well ask for one. :p

I am a lazy crafter that never bothers to level, and am one of the higher-ups of The Academy Guild. I reside in Atlas. not sure what else to say... other than I like building stuff?
I also think Elves are awesome. Not the little Santa "ha ha, we're tiny" elves. The fantasy elves you see in The Inheritance Saga, LOTR, etc.,