• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Personalized M:TG Cards! Request yours here!

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Oh! Dorea! Can I have one? :)

Ex-Mayor of Elysium, Master Ninja, Former banker of Artemis, Ironpass Citizen, "Moneymaker"....idk, lol, you can be creative :p

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
heh, haven't played MTG in years now, but sure I'll take a card.

Definitely use a good Metal Sonic picture, like-a-this: http://manaita.deviantart.com/art/Metal-Sonic-11975677

Creature-Type: Madman/Spell Team Lead
Summon Cost: some combination of Swamps and Mountains

Abilities: up to you, make me laugh.

Flavor (italicized) Text: Honor above all...Except vengeance...

Shadow Bunnies

Legacy Supporter 3
Eh a better quote for me would be "coal, it's the new wooden sword" but otherwise very nice, clone army card.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
I must love you guys, because I'm doing this from home! Don't me to make a habit of it, though.

@jmoney
JMoney.jpg

You have no idea how hard it is to find a picture of a rich ninja on the internet. It is hard! I tried, like, twelve different searches before I found this one. Twelve! And it looks like bad clipart! But that's what you're getting.

@DagothAgahnim
DagothAgahnimtheAncient.jpg

I thought I'd dust off the old "Madness" keyword for this one. It fits better there than in the creature type, anyway. I didn't know if I should make you and admin or a mod or what, but I think I covered my bases with the last ability there.

Oh, and @Dazureus
Dazureus-1.jpg

What can I say? I'm a softie. And congrats on being the first turn-one spell! Pat yourself on the back, there.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Browser won't let me edit image-heavy posts for some reason :(
Eh a better quote for me would be "coal, it's the new wooden sword" but otherwise very nice, clone army card.
I made the change in the .mse file, but instead of uploading new copies of cards every time I fix something, I'm thinking of finding a place where I can upload the .mse file itself and write over it with updates each time I change something. That way I'm not spamming my Photobucket account with the same card over again. I have, like, 4 Cyberswords in there. Gotta get it just right.

Shadow Bunnies

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm underpowered, I think there needs to be a shadow bunnies v2 when you merge multiple shadowbunnies together.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm underpowered, I think there needs to be a shadow bunnies v2 when you merge multiple shadowbunnies together.
Here's the reminder text for "Bands with other Shadow Bunnies": (Any Shadow Bunnies can attack in a band as long as at least one has “bands with other Shadow Bunnies.” Bands are blocked as a group. If at least two Shadow Bunnies you control, one of which has “bands with other Shadow Bunnies,” are blocking or being blocked by the same creature, you divide that creature’s combat damage, not its controller, among any of the creatures it’s being blocked by or is blocking.) I left it out because it's a little tl;dr.

So, you're already taken care of. And no UP complaints! We can't all be 11/11 insta-win cards! Somebody has to pick up the early game.

I counted them up, and if I make a card for every skill in the game then that's 76 more cards. With those and a card for even a quarter of all the active players on the server, that's easily the size of any M:TG set. Very doable, very doable indeed. Here's the list:
Code:
Absorb
Auto Repair
Backstab
Bandage
Barrage
Blackjack
Bladegrasp
Blaze
Bleed
Blink
Bolt
Bridge
Cauldron
Charge
Chest Shop
Confuse
Detection Circuit
Dispel
Door
Drainsoul
Fire Arrow
Fireball
Firelord Armor
Flameshield
Forcepush
Gate
Gill
Group Heal
Harmtouch
Hellgate
Hidden Switch
Icebolt
Integrated Circuit
Invuln
Iron Fist
Jump
Layhands
Leech
Lickwounds
Lift
Manafreeze
Manashield
Mark
One
Piggify
Piston
Port
Pray
Pulse
Recall
Reflect
Repair
Repeater
Replenish
Revive
Root
Safefall
Self-Triggered Circuit
Shears
Shield
Smite
Smoke
Sneak
Soulfire
Star
Stoneskin
Summon Food
Summon Skeleton
Syphon
Tame
Taunt
Track
Transmitter
Unholy Ritual
Wolf
Zo

Flavour text is the hardest part of making these, everything else is just fun. Post ideas if you've got 'em. And request your own card, if you haven't already! This isn't getting old at all!

Also, if you have any ideas on how to not only upload a file but to be able to update the uploaded file so that I don't have to change links, the post that, too! Would be very welcome.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Why not make this a team effort? Some people could research picture art and flavour text while others can write out abilities. After all that you could have a meeting between them about balance issues and release this for players to make their own decks to battle each other with.

With the amount of players on the server and the plug-ins involved you have a limitless amount of card combinations. Just thinking about this I can think up at least 50 different cards with their effects.

MTG: Heroes.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Why not make this a team effort? Some people could research picture art and flavour text while others can write out abilities. After all that you could have a meeting between them about balance issues and release this for players to make their own decks to battle each other with.

With the amount of players on the server and the plug-ins involved you have a limitless amount of card combinations. Just thinking about this I can think up at least 50 different cards with their effects.

MTG: Heroes.
See, I don't really want it to become a project. These cards are meant to be more humorous than usable. I take my fellow players, and crack jokes at them through the medium of M:TG. I like the idea of making skills into cards, too, but I'm no good at making fun of skills, only people. The opportunity for humour on skill cards lies in the flavour text, which would be related to Herocraft, but I can't think of what to put, which is why I'm looking for suggestions. If I could upload and update the .mse file containting the entire set as I create it, then people would be free to take the cards and actually make them into a balanced MTG: Heroes set, which I think would be a lot of fun, but I don't want to lose this chance to use M:TG as an outlet for quips about my fellow players.

EDIT: Oh snap, I think I just found out how to use mediafire.com to update already existing files.

DOUBLE EDIT: I think it worked, updating the first post with the links.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
I hid it in the first post, you'll find four other staff cards in there too ;) . I got the idea for the set after making those first five cards.
DoreagardetheAbsent-1.jpg

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
This is awesome. Lovin' the "Get kicked from Tourneys" idea! :)

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
haha, I like mine Dore, thanks. And according to my conversation with Kainzo when I stepped down, I am the Spell Team Lead, with Moderator authority if another member of the Mod+ staff isn't around to intervene in a crisis, though at the moment I'm JUST Spell Team Lead because I don't have any of the Mod permissions.