• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pemben, the city of knowledge.

Mischevity

Legacy Supporter 8
Pemben has fallen!

After a long and taxing war with the Rebels, grand master TurtleSick ultimately betrayed the town and sold it's land and power to @Mischevity. Several original members who had been leeching from the community and their tellow town members have been removed whether by force or peace, and from now on, I will be taking up leadership if Pemben, as it is now named Solitude, but I wish to continue with Hyperion Tilionius' (@ccolin75) dreams and goals for the town under a new name and identity. The lore of the town will not change, nor will the active environment of the town. The only thing that has changed is the placement of power and titles, which will reflect the same government system that Hyperion had created for Pemben. I will begin te new post for Solitude soon, when I recieve @ccolin75's permission to transfer his lore and ideas into the new post. In the meantime, since I have not selected a new master to work with me as grandmaster, the only ones who have the capability to accept new members into town is me. I will select the new town master shortly in the next few days. In the meantime, feel free to apply here to your leisure, follow the same application set out by the original post, and try to tag me in that post so I can reply in a timely manner. I reserve the right to interview anyone before they join the town, and anyone caught stealing from another town member will quickly recieve a nasty blacklist from every major alliance town, which all include Thidis, Lothair, and Sentinel, and will also include the town of Whiterun and and any other Skyrim themed town. I will also bump up the prequesites on an application, from this point in you must be at least lvl 25 in your combat class and lvl 10 of above in your crafter class. The lvl 25 rule does not apply to tier 2 classes, soul enlightened players, or player who already have one class title under their belt. The lvl 10 rule does not apply to professions as long as they are not crafter. The age limit will remain 12 but I reserve the right to change that if I feel that the town becomes overwhelmed. I'm looking forward to seeing your applications to Solitude here, and in hoping to see you in town some day.

Written on mobile, big thumbs, small buttons. Prepare for typos.
I would like to announce that 1) That color really hurts to read at 6AM. and 2) There will be advancements on the Skyrim towns that will soon sweep Valorium one great day, I will be the (not assasinated) High King of Skyrim once these towns have been made. As of now, I will remain Jarl of Whiterun. That is all for now.
Thanks,
Jarl BalGruuf.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Pemben has fallen!

After a long and taxing war with the Rebels, grand master TurtleSick ultimately betrayed the town and sold it's land and power to @Mischevity. Several original members who had been leeching from the community and their tellow town members have been removed whether by force or peace, and from now on, I will be taking up leadership if Pemben, as it is now named Solitude, but I wish to continue with Hyperion Tilionius' (@ccolin75) dreams and goals for the town under a new name and identity. The lore of the town will not change, nor will the active environment of the town. The only thing that has changed is the placement of power and titles, which will reflect the same government system that Hyperion had created for Pemben. I will begin te new post for Solitude soon, when I recieve @ccolin75's permission to transfer his lore and ideas into the new post. In the meantime, since I have not selected a new master to work with me as grandmaster, the only ones who have the capability to accept new members into town is me. I will select the new town master shortly in the next few days. In the meantime, feel free to apply here to your leisure, follow the same application set out by the original post, and try to tag me in that post so I can reply in a timely manner. I reserve the right to interview anyone before they join the town, and anyone caught stealing from another town member will quickly recieve a nasty blacklist from every major alliance town, which all include Thidis, Lothair, and Sentinel, and will also include the town of Whiterun and and any other Skyrim themed town. I will also bump up the prequesites on an application, from this point in you must be at least lvl 25 in your combat class and lvl 10 of above in your crafter class. The lvl 25 rule does not apply to tier 2 classes, soul enlightened players, or player who already have one class title under their belt. The lvl 10 rule does not apply to professions as long as they are not crafter. The age limit will remain 12 but I reserve the right to change that if I feel that the town becomes overwhelmed. I'm looking forward to seeing your applications to Solitude here, and in hoping to see you in town some day.

Is there anyone I can trust at this point?

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Cleaned up the thread. Please follow the rules when using the forums.
  • Posting in a township or guild thread you are not a member of for anything other than guild business. Using their threads to start arguments or flame members will result in a 1-week forum suspension.
Feel free to create a separate thread elsewhere stating your opinions, just be respectful of township threads.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Pemben has fallen!

I haven't confirmed any alliances, maybe talk to me a bit in game and we might be able to work something out...

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Cleaned up the thread. Please follow the rules when using the forums.
  • Posting in a township or guild thread you are not a member of for anything other than guild business. Using their threads to start arguments or flame members will result in a 1-week forum suspension.
Feel free to create a separate thread elsewhere stating your opinions, just be respectful of township threads.
Thank you!
I haven't confirmed any alliances, maybe talk to me a bit in game and we might be able to work something out...
Yes, will do. See you in-game.

whitayy

Soulsand
IGN: NiggyNog, Old IGN whitayy (had a name change)
Age|Timezone: 15, GMT
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes
Do you have Skype?: Yes
Any RP experience?: Yes
Why do you seek knowledge?: Of corse I'm a wise young man
Combat class and Level?: 53 Dragoon,
Profession and level?: 18 crafter (love /spawn too much)
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 7/8
Additional info?: not rlly

@iAlchemist

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: NiggyNog, Old IGN whitayy (had a name change)
Age|Timezone: 15, GMT
Any RP experience?: Yes
Why do you seek knowledge?: Of corse I'm a wise young man
Combat class and Level?: 53 Dragoon,
Profession and level?: 18 crafter (love /spawn too much)
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 7/8
Additional info?: not rlly

@iAlchemist
Accepted! PM me in-game!

IGN: Wing_Deviously
Age|Timezone: 15 and EST
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Unfortunately no.
Do you have Skype?: yes I do :)
Any RP experience?: Yes I have a ton of rp experience.
Why do you seek knowledge?: So I can become stronger and not be a burden to my friends or brothers in arms.
Combat class and Level?: Bloodmage currently level 9
Profession and level?: Crafter lvl 2
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: Never been in an actual fight on Herocraft, but I'd say 7.5
Additional info?: Well, Owner_Leviathan recruited me to this Town, and I appreciate his friendliness with the highest regard.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Wing_Deviously
Age|Timezone: 15 and EST
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Unfortunately no.
Do you have Skype?: yes I do :)
Any RP experience?: Yes I have a ton of rp experience.
Why do you seek knowledge?: So I can become stronger and not be a burden to my friends or brothers in arms.
Combat class and Level?: Bloodmage currently level 9
Profession and level?: Crafter lvl 2
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: Never been in an actual fight on Herocraft, but I'd say 7.5
Additional info?: Well, Owner_Leviathan recruited me to this Town, and I appreciate his friendliness with the highest regard.
Given that you have relations with a town member, I will consider this application, even though you are below the current level requirement. PM me in-game for an interview, I wish to speak with you very soon.

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
IGN: TheKensta (kenster1092 back in Haven, but that is history)
Age|Timezone: 15 & UTC +08:00
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes, I consider it as a gaming necessity
Any RP experience?: Below average-average
Why do you seek knowledge?: I seek knowledge so that I won't be a burden to everyone to the point that they regret meeting me, which is quite the case back in Haven and still today.
Combat class and Level?: 41 Paladin (contemplating Samurai or Runeblade after)
Profession and level?: 10 Smith
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: Since I got a better laptop (the sole reason of me returning to Herocraft from my inactivity starting early 2014), I cannot decide unless I PvP for real as a tank-healer-support and possibly, fighter.
Additional info?: There may be times that I might not play, as I'm a freshman in a university and the Medical course is already gaining a bit of difficulty. Since I live in the Philippines, we have quite a large time difference, and there may be times where I might pull an all-nighter just to play HC, which I am well aware is detrimental to my health, but I do it moderately.

Just a thing to emphasize on the reason why my PvP skill level is undecided:
Back then in 2013, when I started HC, I had this ancient-old laptop from 2006. Even with Optifine the FPS would get so bad, like 15 and below, and as a result, PvPing is next to impossible. There are lucky times where I actually kill someone, but it's either because I was Runeblade back then (used to be a class hopper), had pure luck, or accidentally stealing kills. Now I have a HP Pavilion 15 laptop with Windows 10 that can legitimately run Minecraft stable without stuttering and freezing. I look forward to PvPing once I master Paladin (nevermind the tier 2 for now), after which, I'll assess my own PvP skills on the number scale with my future townmates.

I certainly look forward to playing with all of you guys, since living alone is lonely and a bit boring, and do hope the undecided PvP level won't be a hinder to my application.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: TheKensta (kenster1092 back in Haven, but that is history)
Age|Timezone: 15 & UTC +08:00
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes, I consider it as a gaming necessity
Any RP experience?: Below average-average
Why do you seek knowledge?: I seek knowledge so that I won't be a burden to everyone to the point that they regret meeting me, which is quite the case back in Haven and still today.
Combat class and Level?: 41 Paladin (contemplating Samurai or Runeblade after)
Profession and level?: 10 Smith
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: Since I got a better laptop (the sole reason of me returning to Herocraft from my inactivity starting early 2014), I cannot decide unless I PvP for real as a tank-healer-support and possibly, fighter.
Additional info?: There may be times that I might not play, as I'm a freshman in a university and the Medical course is already gaining a bit of difficulty. Since I live in the Philippines, we have quite a large time difference, and there may be times where I might pull an all-nighter just to play HC, which I am well aware is detrimental to my health, but I do it moderately.

Just a thing to emphasize on the reason why my PvP skill level is undecided:
Back then in 2013, when I started HC, I had this ancient-old laptop from 2006. Even with Optifine the FPS would get so bad, like 15 and below, and as a result, PvPing is next to impossible. There are lucky times where I actually kill someone, but it's either because I was Runeblade back then (used to be a class hopper), had pure luck, or accidentally stealing kills. Now I have a HP Pavilion 15 laptop with Windows 10 that can legitimately run Minecraft stable without stuttering and freezing. I look forward to PvPing once I master Paladin (nevermind the tier 2 for now), after which, I'll assess my own PvP skills on the number scale with my future townmates.

I certainly look forward to playing with all of you guys, since living alone is lonely and a bit boring, and do hope the undecided PvP level won't be a hinder to my application.
Firstly, I love that you put so much time into the application, I don't think I'll need to interview you in-game, you're accepted. Welcome to Pemben, message me, iThaumaturge, to receive an invite!

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Firstly, I love that you put so much time into the application, I don't think I'll need to interview you in-game, you're accepted. Welcome to Pemben, message me, iThaumaturge, to receive an invite!
Ah thanks, I really put my time into these things when I'm in my university having a lot of vacant time on my hands with nothing else to do...

Iceyzzz

Stone
Ign: Andrewsan
Age|Timezone: 16/PST
Do you have TeamSpeak3? (Required for military): Yes
Do you have skype?: Yes
And RP experience?: Yes, been playing this stuff for years.
Why do you seek to join our ranks?: It's impossible to stay on this kind of server alone, so I hope joining this town will be beneficial for all of us.
Combat class/level: Fresh starting; however, I do have knowledge on the hero plugin.
How good are you at PvP?: 7/10
Additional info?: I'm free for skype anytime I'm online.
I enjoy many games besides MC, and enjoy hanging out with people. (League,Maple,osu!,etc.)
I've been playing faction type servers for awhile.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: iHazBryn
Age|Timezone: 19/PST
Any RP experience?: A little
Why do you seek knowledge?: I'm Curious
Combat class and Level?: 35 Ninja
Profession and level?: 15 Merchent
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: currently, 7
Additional info?: Been on herocraft for three and a half years, the concept of this town reminds me of a more RPG herocraft, something i think it has strayed away from in the last while.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Knowledge has reclaimed its land!

Recently, after the betrayal of Master TurtleSick and the selling of Pemben to OuiOuiFaguette, things have been going on in Pemben under the leadership of one not under direct influence of Pemben nor Sylovia. When OuiOui handed the town ownership to iAlchemist, things continued to change. Alchemist has been a loyal Pembenite, one of the few to live threw the civil war. One cold night a presence of a greater force was felt- Xia had visited. The goddess of death had resurrected Hyperion, to reclaim Pemben as GrandMaster. Alchemist humbly stepped down, along with some other newer leaders. Hyperion now much reclaim completely the nation, after the horrifying events it had gone through. Long live Pemben!

For those who hate RP and lore this means I am again the ruler of Pemben.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Ign: Andrewsan
Age|Timezone: 16/PST
Do you have TeamSpeak3? (Required for military): Yes
Do you have skype?: Yes
And RP experience?: Yes, been playing this stuff for years.
Why do you seek to join our ranks?: It's impossible to stay on this kind of server alone, so I hope joining this town will be beneficial for all of us.
Combat class/level: Fresh starting; however, I do have knowledge on the hero plugin.
How good are you at PvP?: 7/10
Additional info?: I'm free for skype anytime I'm online.
I enjoy many games besides MC, and enjoy hanging out with people. (League,Maple,osu!,etc.)
I've been playing faction type servers for awhile.
Redo! This is a military application, please apply for the town itself first.
IGN: iHazBryn
Age|Timezone: 19/PST
Any RP experience?: A little
Combat class and Level?: 35 Ninja
Profession and level?: 15 Merchent
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: currently, 7
Additional info?: Been on herocraft for three and a half years, the concept of this town reminds me of a more RPG herocraft, something i think it has strayed away from in the last while.

Accepted! Welcome, you are the first official 'recruit' after the Civil War. Welcome to Pemben!

ridgerows

Gold
IGN: Ridgerows
Age|Timezone: 22, EST
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: no but can get it
Do you have Skype?: yes
Any RP experience?: a little, doesnt seem like many people are RPing anyway
Combat class and Level?: level 60 zerker, but I'm constantly mastering new classes. This is my 3rd mastered class
Profession and level?: 34 enchanter
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 5-6 I would say. I want to become better at PVP so hopefully this town can help me with that
Additional info?: I'm currently in a smaller town heimer something with Warlord as leader. Town is inactive which makes me want to join a different town. I'm looking for an active town with nice members that is down to do raids together for better gear as I am a solo player in this server.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Combat class and Level?: level 60 zerker, but I'm constantly mastering new classes. This is my 3rd mastered class
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 5-6 I would say. I want to become better at PVP so hopefully this town can help me with that
Additional info?: I'm currently in a smaller town heimer something with Warlord as leader. Town is inactive which makes me want to join a different town. I'm looking for an active town with nice members that is down to do raids together for better gear as I am a solo player in this server.
I will personally vouch for this person in saying that he should be accepted @ccolin75

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Accepted! @iThaumaturge vouched for you, so I will let you pass, but please download TeamSpeak, and though the server might not RP much, the town enjoys to do so :) Welcome!

kianceelie

Gold
IGN:Kianceelie
Age|Timezone:13 year old - timezone: WEZ
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: yes
Do you have Skype?: no
Any RP experience?: no but i do play mmorpg's
Why do you seek knowledge?: Id love to help The town Build house's And do some PvP of course
Combat class and Level?: level 15 ninja
Profession and level?: level 10 crafter
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 6-7
Additional info?: To prove im mature enough for the town Please interview me tommorow somewhere around 16.00

Last edited: