• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pemben, the city of knowledge.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Age13 |Timezone:central
Do you have TeamSpeak3?:no not yet
Do you have Skype?:yes
Any RP experience?:yes
Why do you seek knowledge?:um I guess to rank up
Combat class and Level?:5
Profession and level?:7
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?:6
Additional info?:none
Denied, Reach level 25 combat and level 10 crafter, then re-apply.

IGN: Synchronous
Age|Timezone: 14; EST (UTC-5:00)
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: No :u
Do you have Skype?: Yes, but I usually don't use it :)
Any RP experience?: I've played RPGs and MMORPGs, but have never really done RP-ing in Minecraft.
Why do you seek knowledge?: I know a lot that I could share, and I'm always interested in learning more stuff ;)
Combat class and Level?: Ninja, level 25.
Profession and level?: Crafter, level 15; I'll most likely become a runesmith.
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: I'm not quite sure; I've never pvp'd on this server yet, and usually, I go to pvp with very few items, on other servers. I would most likely help out with defense of the town.
Additional info?: I'm pretty good with redstone, and have a lot of general Minecraft knowledge many players would not know. Also, of course, I will never grief, raid, or otherwise harm the town.

You Have been Accepted To Pemben.
WELCOME TO THE TEAM/TOWN

Swatacular

Gold
IGN: Swatacular
Age|Timezone: 18 years of age, and I am in the Eastern Time Zone
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes, I have used and know how teamspeak works.
Do you have Skype?: Yes, I perfer not to use it when compared to teamspeak. but both work fine for me.
Any RP experience?: Yes, I have played a Major Trooper in the Republic Armada adept at tracking Sith and Taking them down with Peace of the mind and Keen Awareness.
Why do you seek knowledge?: I seek to become a better person, to become the best I can be at doing the right thing, I believe I know the difference between good and evil and stive to become as Good as possible. Knowledge In its purest state is one of the key factors of Wisdom, wisdom is one of the key factors of goodness.
Combat class and Level?: I am a level 28 (trying to get that tracker skill) Ranger
Profession and level?: Level 1 Runesmith (just got there using a catalyst)
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: Vanilla Pvp I would say about a 7 or 8.. In this game I am not incredibly sure.. but I am a straight shot with arrows, so minus the skills and ect.. I am probably a 8-9 at default archery and 5-6 at movement and awareness..
Additional info?: If my application is super drawn out and long.. I am truly sorry. I like to give the reader as much info as possible.

Wish to join are military ranks? apply here!

Ign: Info Above
Age|Timezone: Also above
Do you have TeamSpeak3? (Required for military): Surely.
Do you have skype?: Yep.
And RP experience?: See above
Why do you seek to join our ranks?: I think team military operations are the most fun thing in multiplayer gaming.
Combat class/level: I am a level 28 (trying to get that tracker skill) Ranger
How good are you at PvP?: Vanilla Pvp I would say about a 7 or 8.. In this game I am not incredibly sure.. but I am a straight shot with arrows, so minus the skills and ect.. I am probably a 8-9 at default archery and 5-6 at movement and awareness..
Additional info?: Have experince in leading teams of 3 - 12 (in planetside two) in successful operations.. against fortified bases
Playing the Tank in Swtor in operations of 8 and 16 people (which requires good communication)
and a few other smaller experinces.

Age|Timezone: 15/PST
Do you have TeamSpeak3? (Required for military): Yes
Do you have skype?: Yes
And RP experience?: DnD on Roll20
Why do you seek to join our ranks?: Because I wish to join a military with strong foundation.
Combat class/level: Berserker level 30
How good are you at PvP?: I think i'm pretty good but it's not like I can be objective lol
Additional info?: Level 10 blacksmith

Dibading

Stone
IGN: Dibading
Age|Timezone: pasific
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: yes
Do you have Skype?: yes
Any RP experience?: I've been roleplaying for almost my entire life
Why do you seek knowledge?: I seek knowledge to become a the hero of my dreams and protect all from the evil and darkness
Combat class and Level?: druid lvl 4
Profession and level?: Crafter lvl 12 (I want to become a farmer)
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 6
Additional info?: I am a very creative person for roleplaying

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
This town is from last map @TimForReal will there be any sort of town movement into graveyards? I know you guys are super busy right now but it's causing some confusion with new players.

IGN:
Age|Timezone: 28 and im from new orleans. whatever timezone that is
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: yes
Do you have Skype?: yes
Any RP experience?: been playing pen and paper dnd and wod since i was 13ish
Why do you seek knowledge?: knowledge is power. with power comes protection
Combat class and Level?: ranger lvl 6 atm
Profession and level?: crafter (alchemist) 11
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 7-8 but i havent been on here in a long time i could be rusty
Additional info?: i have a friend of mine who id rank at about a 9-10. hes looking for a home with me. we both hunt people togehter.

Wish to join are military ranks? apply here!

Ign: spyke1of24
Age|Timezone: same as above
Do you have TeamSpeak3? (Required for military): yes
Do you have skype?: yes
And RP experience?: same as above
Why do you seek to join our ranks?: my friend and i like to pvp and we are looking for a safe place to store our stuff
Combat class/level: ranger 6 atm
How good are you at PvP?: same as above
Additional info?: