• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pemben, the city of knowledge.

Ign:KissMeDeadly
Age|Timezone:17 central
Do you have TeamSpeak3? (Required for military):yup
Do you have skype?:yess
And RP experience?:eek:f course
Why do you seek to join our ranks?: to assist my friends in battle
Combat class/level: Necromancer 60 (plan on going defiler)
How good are you at PvP?: 5-6 i prefer to assist and support
Additional info?: To heal and protect~Soraka

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Age|Timezone: 12, Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes.
Do you have Skype?: Yes.
Any RP experience?: I used to be a very good roleplayer but now i'm not that good since i'
ve haven'tayed in a while.
Why do you seek knowledge?: To gain intelligence about the things around me.
Combat class and Level?: Beguiler level 38
Profession and level?: Engineer and level 20
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: I would say 9
Denied. Sorry man, I just would prefer someone at least 13. You may prove mature to me in-game perhaps?

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Ign:KissMeDeadly
Age|Timezone:17 central
Do you have TeamSpeak3? (Required for military):yup
Do you have skype?:yess
And RP experience?:eek:f course
Why do you seek to join our ranks?: to assist my friends in battle
Combat class/level: Necromancer 60 (plan on going defiler)
How good are you at PvP?: 5-6 i prefer to assist and support
Additional info?: To heal and protect~Soraka
Welcome to our ranks.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: carbash420
Age|Timezone: 31 est
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: yes.
Do you have Skype?: No.
Any RP experience?: Yes, a good amount. I have played alot of d&d.
Why do you seek knowledge?: I will find what is unknown to me, and share what Is already known. I seek knowledge in order to share it.
Combat class and Level?: Ninja 36
Profession and level?: Miner 28
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?:4-5 I guess.
Additional info?:I have been on herocraft for some time now. Anyone who knows me, knows that I do everything i can for the towns benefit. TheAncientTeam can attest to this. I also want to appoligize to verden and caldathein (think thats how it is spelled) I was harassing them a bit the other day. It was my first time playing ninja and i was trying to be sneaky and kill/steal from them. They weren't part of a town then.

KuroKy

Gold
IGN: carbash420
Age|Timezone: 31 est
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: yes.
Do you have Skype?: No.
Any RP experience?: Yes, a good amount. I have played alot of d&d.
Why do you seek knowledge?: I will find what is unknown to me, and share what Is already known. I seek knowledge in order to share it.
Combat class and Level?: Ninja 36
Profession and level?: Miner 28
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?:4-5 I guess.
Additional info?:I have been on herocraft for some time now. Anyone who knows me, knows that I do everything i can for the towns benefit. TheAncientTeam can attest to this. I also want to appoligize to verden and caldathein (think thats how it is spelled) I was harassing them a bit the other day. It was my first time playing ninja and i was trying to be sneaky and kill/steal from them. They weren't part of a town then.
Accepted, pm me.

IGN: MrsFlappadappa
Age|Timezone:20|Central Time Zone (USA)
Do you have TeamSpeak3?:No
Do you have Skype?:No
Any RP experience?:Yes
Why do you seek knowledge?:To progress myself better
Combat class and Level? Dreadknight level 60
Profession and level?:Crafter 14 D:
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 5
Additional info?: I am still kind of new and trying to learn everything to get as good as i possibly can :)

KuroKy

Gold
IGN: MrsFlappadappa
Age|Timezone:20|Central Time Zone (USA)
Do you have TeamSpeak3?:No
Do you have Skype?:No
Any RP experience?:Yes
Why do you seek knowledge?:To progress myself better
Combat class and Level? Dreadknight level 60
Profession and level?:Crafter 14 D:
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 5
Additional info?: I am still kind of new and trying to learn everything to get as good as i possibly can :)
Accepted, pm me.

IGN: Protagoniized
Age|Timezone: 14/U.S. Central
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: No, but I can get it :D
Do you have Skype?: Yes, Protagonized
Any RP experience?: Yes
Why do you seek knowledge?: I love learning and knowledge
Combat class and Level?: Samurai, 8
Profession and level?: Idk what this means by Profesion
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 5-7
Additional info?: Im on alot but I wont be on as much on weekdays because Im in Marching band and its busy. I talked to someone and they said they would make an exception with my lvl as long as I raise it soon

KuroKy

Gold
IGN: Protagoniized
Age|Timezone: 14/U.S. Central
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: No, but I can get it :D
Do you have Skype?: Yes, Protagonized
Why do you seek knowledge?: I love learning and knowledge
Combat class and Level?: Samurai, 8
Profession and level?: Idk what this means by Profesion
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 5-7
Additional info?: Im on alot but I wont be on as much on weekdays because Im in Marching band and its busy. I talked to someone and they said they would make an exception with my lvl as long as I raise it soon
Accepted, well ehh kinda. Once you reach 10 samurai pm me.

VidBeas

Dirt
IGN: VidBeas
Age|Timezone: 16; US Eastern
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Indeed I do
Do you have Skype?:Yes, use it with my friends
Any RP experience?: Small amount of RP on World of Warcraft. Still, I rather not have my mom walk in on me saying something like "Here is your redstone m'lord." on teamspeak and think I'm in a cult, If that's what your getting at.
Why do you seek knowledge?: I wonder that every day.
Combat class and Level?: Ninja; 39
Profession and level?: CRAFTER; 10
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 6-7 with melee, solid 9 with bow.
Additional info?: I play a couple other MMO/RPGs, like WoW (level 100 Frost DK), Destiny, and ark survival. Also I like building and I'm quite good at redstone (presuming mats are provided, but I might be able to get them myself).

Last edited:

Damion03

Wood
Ign Damion03
Age 14 And Eastern Time
I Dont Have Team Speak Or Skype Sadly D:
And I Have Alot Of Rp Experience
I Do Seek Knowledge
Prob 8 Because I Pvp Alot

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: VidBeas
Age|Timezone: 16; US Eastern
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Indeed I do
Do you have Skype?:Yes, use it with my friends
Any RP experience?: Small amount of RP on World of Warcraft. Still, I rather not have my mom walk in on me saying something like "Here is your redstone m'lord." on teamspeak and think I'm in a cult, If that's what your getting at.
Why do you seek knowledge?: I wonder that every day.
Combat class and Level?: Ninja; 39
Profession and level?: CRAFTER; 10
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 6-7 with melee, solid 9 with bow.
Additional info?: I play a couple other MMO/RPGs, like WoW (level 100 Frost DK), Destiny, and ark survival. Also I like building and I'm quite good at redstone (presuming mats are provided, but I might be able to get them myself).
Accepted!
Ign Damion03
Age 14 And Eastern Time
I Dont Have Team Speak Or Skype Sadly D:
And I Have Alot Of Rp Experience
I Do Seek Knowledge
Prob 8 Because I Pvp Alot
We will PM in game.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
A town divided!

Recent events within the holy city of Pemben has caused quite a stir Amoung the people! The removal of ex-master KuroKy has sparked the beginning a a revolution within Pemben. Those who wish to still apply though these tragic events are take place may do so, but you have been warned. The situation as of now is dire, a civil war may soon become of this situation. Forces un-loyal to the city and Grand Master deliberately plan aginst the towns well being. Updates to be expected.

(Also, updated TurtleSick as the new Master)

Last edited:

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
A sad day occurred, Grand Master Hyperion has fallen into the hands of the Rebels. While presenting a speech he was assisinated. Master TurtleSick will take his place as Grand Master. However... Rumor has it Xia, goddess of death, may intend to reserect Hyperion from the dead when the time is right..

Sanogono

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: Sanogono
Age|Timezone: 17 years of age and EST
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Aye
Do you have Skype?: Aye
Any RP experience?: Aye
Why do you seek knowledge?: To crush my enemies with the ancient and blood-curling mémés of the past, used to sway populations and strum the heartstrings of the populace
Combat class and Level?: Necromancer, level 26 as of the time of writing.
Profession and level?: Level 20 Craft, will become Enchanter as soon as I get 400 souls.
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: I hate to boast, but out of the three times I've PvP'd with map I haven't lost yet, and I do have macros.
Additional info?: I'm crafty and often times lure enemies to more strategically vible areas to finish, as well as having high reaction speed.

Last edited:

Sanogono

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: Sanogono
Age|Timezone: 17 years of age and EST
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Aye
Do you have Skype?: Aye
Any RP experience?: Aye
Why do you seek knowledge?: To crush my enemies with the ancient and blood-curling mémés of the past, used to sway populations and strum the heartstrings of the populace
Combat class and Level?: Necromancer, level 26 as of the time of writing.
Profession and level?: Level 20 Craft, will become Enchanter as soon as I get 400 souls.
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: I hate to boast, but out of the three times I've PvP'd this map I haven't lost yet, and I do have macros.
Additional info?: I'm crafty and often times lure enemies to more strategically viable areas to finish, as well as having high reaction speed.

Damion03

Wood
IGN: Damion03
Age|Timezone: 14 And Eastern
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: No Sadly D;
Do you have Skype?: No Sadly
Why do you seek knowledge?: Yes
Combat class and Level?: 7
Profession and level?: Crafter 10
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 9
Additional info?: Nope

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Pemben has fallen!

After a long and taxing war with the Rebels, grand master TurtleSick ultimately betrayed the town and sold it's land and power to @Mischevity. Several original members who had been leeching from the community and their tellow town members have been removed whether by force or peace, and from now on, I will be taking up leadership if Pemben, as it is now named Solitude, but I wish to continue with Hyperion Tilionius' (@ccolin75) dreams and goals for the town under a new name and identity. The lore of the town will not change, nor will the active environment of the town. The only thing that has changed is the placement of power and titles, which will reflect the same government system that Hyperion had created for Pemben. I will begin te new post for Solitude soon, when I recieve @ccolin75's permission to transfer his lore and ideas into the new post. In the meantime, since I have not selected a new master to work with me as grandmaster, the only ones who have the capability to accept new members into town is me. I will select the new town master shortly in the next few days. In the meantime, feel free to apply here to your leisure, follow the same application set out by the original post, and try to tag me in that post so I can reply in a timely manner. I reserve the right to interview anyone before they join the town, and anyone caught stealing from another town member will quickly recieve a nasty blacklist from every major alliance town, which all include Thidis, Lothair, and Sentinel, and will also include the town of Whiterun and and any other Skyrim themed town. I will also bump up the prequesites on an application, from this point in you must be at least lvl 25 in your combat class and lvl 10 of above in your crafter class. The lvl 25 rule does not apply to tier 2 classes, soul enlightened players, or player who already have one class title under their belt. The lvl 10 rule does not apply to professions as long as they are not crafter. The age limit will remain 12 but I reserve the right to change that if I feel that the town becomes overwhelmed. I'm looking forward to seeing your applications to Solitude here, and in hoping to see you in town some day.

Written on mobile, big thumbs, small buttons. Prepare for typos.

Last edited: