• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pemben, the city of knowledge.

Deep within the vast, barbaric deserts of the south lies Pemben, the city of knowledge.

Hello! As you can see above, Pemben is indeed the city of knowledge. The town is expected to have decent role players, and it is not ideal for non-role players, as well as 'toxic' players. If you find yourself intrigued by this, please read through the official town thread thoroughly, and possibly apply. All matters are subject to change, for as the town grows, things may change.

It is important you know the city follows not the official server lore. It follows the 'Lotharian Patheon' in which the gods are recorded through I, Hyperion.
It was an average day at Tilionius, a slight chill in the air with a cloudy outlook upon the sky. The sun was beginning to set upon the horizon, when a hooded female from a foreign land was seem depositing a book at the town's local mailbox. Hyperion, who was quietly watching the woman from afar, rose from the oak bench he was sitting upon. He made his way to the mail box, to find a message had been delivered to him. He clutched the leather book casing, and opened the message. 'Hyperion of Tilionius,' read the message. 'Your deeds for the gods match no other, and furthermore the mighty god of knowledge, Pemben, hath anointed you his Grand Master, and asks you to restore his holy land. Look within the deserts of the south, look for the crypt of the Grand Master Prior to yourself. It is then you are to build a city worthy of the gods themselves.' Hyperion stood there for a moment, unsure what to think. He whispered into the wind, "If this be the will of you, mighty Pemben, show me a sign." It was then all the flooring in the office of postal affairs turned to gold. He then appointed Perboni owner of Tilionius, and went on his way, his most faithful followers following behind him. He knew he must follow the will of his now patron god. It took 3 days and 3 nights for Hyperion to reach the crypt, and It was then he started building Pemben- the city of knowledge.

Please also know that the government is always being worked on, and the things listed are only things expected to stay .
When you first earn citizenship within Pemben, you are labeled as a 'Commener'. Commeners are the everyday citizens within Pemben. They do not have access to the 'house of wares', but do have access to the 'warehouse'. A commener is to prove him/herself to their desired objective in the government. After they have proven themself, the lord of their desired position can accept them as a prince.
The types of Princes are; Princes of War, Merchant Princes, Princes of Architecture, Knowledge Princes, and Princes of the Public. A prince does not receive access to the House of Wares. A limit of three princes is allowed within a lords dominion. When a lord is felt the need to resign, he anoints a successor to take his place from among his Princes. If a Lord is sentenced to exile, the Grand Master will anoint the prince.
A lord has power over his dominion, granted the grand masters since of supreme law. A lord has access to the House of Wares. They serve as justices in the Court of Knowledge, all but the Lord of Knowledge, who serves as the Judge. A lord is required to have a 'Court' (Personal Region) outside of the town, where he rules over his subjects. Above the lords sit the Grand Princes.
Grand princes are chosen among the lords and princes alike to live within the Grand Palace. The event at which they are chosen is know as the Festival of Pemben. A Grand Prince is trained to possibly have a seat as the Master.
A master is the second in command. He has the power to directly advise the Grand Master. He holds much power, but can not affect directly within the dominion of the lords.
The Grand Master is the supreme ruler of Pemben. He is the holy chosen one of Pemben, the God himself, He holds the power to determine exile of even the highest officials. He lives in the Grand Palace, and spends time sitting upon his throne, or keeping order within the town.

*note: A more in depth discripition is in the works, this is just an overview.
**All princes can be replaces with Princesses, the sex of a citizen is not a factor within Pemben.

The rules must be followed.
1. Obey all server rules.
2. Do not grief/steal from the town
3. Respect nobles
4. Do not be 'toxic'
5. Respect others while RP'ing
The requirements are being thought upon, as of now all that stands in your way is becoming a lvl 10 crafter and in your combat class.

Wish too apply? Please fill out the application format and comment below!

IGN:
Age|Timezone:
Do you have TeamSpeak3?:
Do you have Skype?:
Any RP experience?:
Why do you seek knowledge?:
Combat class and Level?:
Profession and level?:
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?:
Additional info?:

Yes, the town is being worked upon, updates to be expected.
Current massive build project: the Grand Palace.

IGN:FlamingoSenpai
Age|Timezone:700 years old
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: yes
Do you have Skype?: yes
Any RP experience?: yes

Why do you seek knowledge?: because i want to destroy the whole world
Combat class and Level?: I have been many, through out my many lives, but this life, i am a dragon knight, level 15

Profession and level?: enchanter 60. smith 47
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 7-8 more less, depending on the class
Additional info?: I am level 61 Crusader, level 61 Reaver, Level 61, Storm Caller, cool huh?

KuroKy

Gold
IGN:FlamingoSenpai
Age|Timezone:700 years old
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: yes

Why do you seek knowledge?: because i want to destroy the whole world
Combat class and Level?: I have been many, through out my many lives, but this life, i am a dragon knight, level 15

Profession and level?: enchanter 60. smith 47
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 7-8 more less, depending on the class
Additional info?: I am level 61 Crusader, level 61 Reaver, Level 61, Storm Caller, cool huh?
Accepted, pm me when i'm online.

The_Outlaw

Wood
IGN: The_Outlaw
Age|Timezone: 17 / Central
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yessir
Do you have Skype?: Yessir
Any RP experience?: Very much so. Much more than I'd like to admit.
Why do you seek knowledge?: Well, in it's essence, knowledge is power. As the saying goes, "The pen is mightier than the sword."
Combat class and Level?: 61 Shadowblade
Profession and level?: 35 Enchanter
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 7. Constantly improving and learning more about my class every couple of days.
Additional info?: I'm a pretty good builder and I have a good sense of humor as well. That's always fun... right?

KuroKy

Gold
IGN: The_Outlaw
Age|Timezone: 17 / Central
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yessir
Do you have Skype?: Yessir
Any RP experience?: Very much so. Much more than I'd like to admit.
Why do you seek knowledge?: Well, in it's essence, knowledge is power. As the saying goes, "The pen is mightier than the sword."
Combat class and Level?: 61 Shadowblade
Profession and level?: 35 Enchanter
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 7. Constantly improving and learning more about my class every couple of days.
Additional info?: I'm a pretty good builder and I have a good sense of humor as well. That's always fun... right?
Accepted, your application made me giggle on the Rp question, see you online.

IGN:KissMeDeadly
Age|Timezone:17/central
Do you have TeamSpeak3?:yup
Do you have Skype?:yaas
Any RP experience?:sigh yes >.< i enjoy it but sometimes i get too into it
Why do you seek knowledge?:cause without knowledge there is nothing
Combat class and Level?:illusionist 61
Profession and level?:18 smith ._.
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?:5 im not very good at pvp on my own, but i know how to synergize with my allies
Additional info? um if needed i have maxed out leach druid and pyro, and i was told to come here because the person i live with(the outlaw) is moving here :D

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:KissMeDeadly
Age|Timezone:17/central
Do you have TeamSpeak3?:yup
Do you have Skype?:yaas
Any RP experience?:sigh yes >.< i enjoy it but sometimes i get too into it
Why do you seek knowledge?:cause without knowledge there is nothing
Combat class and Level?:illusionist 61
Profession and level?:18 smith ._.
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?:5 im not very good at pvp on my own, but i know how to synergize with my allies
Additional info? um if needed i have maxed out leach druid and pyro, and i was told to come here because the person i live with(the outlaw) is moving here :D
Accepted! Welcome to Pemben, contact @KuroKy in game.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
quick question is the only qualification to have a personal region to be a noble if so I can reach that quickly within being online next time just wanna double check thnks
It is listed in the government.. But exceptions can be made, if I feel the person is fit,

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Secretly you are denied.
Uh Kuro, I believe this man put 'swa.g' because if you type the word, it turns it into that upon posting. Gg. So I believe what he meant is he seeks knowledge for the swa,g. The application is still denied due to the fact he does not meet the requirements.

Nongeneric

Dirt
IGN: Nongeneric
Age|Timezone: 16 / CST
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes
Do you have Skype?: Yup!
Any RP experience?: Yes; I find it very interesting.
Why do you seek knowledge?: Knowledge is essential for the foundation of great character for every person.
Combat class and Level?: Currently a lvl 41 Paladin, but can easily become 61 Soothsayer if needed.
Profession and level?: Lvl 3 Farmer, but working on improvement.
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 6; Currently learning to fight alone; however adept with teammates.
Additional info?: I came to join with my breathren, The_Outlaw and KissMeDeadly; love to help others.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Nongeneric
Age|Timezone: 16 / CST
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes
Do you have Skype?: Yup!
Any RP experience?: Yes; I find it very interesting.
Why do you seek knowledge?: Knowledge is essential for the foundation of great character for every person.
Combat class and Level?: Currently a lvl 41 Paladin, but can easily become 61 Soothsayer if needed.
Profession and level?: Lvl 3 Farmer, but working on improvement.
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 6; Currently learning to fight alone; however adept with teammates.
Additional info?: I came to join with my breathren, The_Outlaw and KissMeDeadly; love to help others.
Accepted! @KuroKy will get you settled. I need to work on houses when I return.. Yay?!

dami135

Wood
IGN: Dami135
Age|Timezone:13 and eastern
Do you have TeamSpeak3?:no
Do you have Skype?:yes(but i'd rather use it for people I DO know)
Any RP experience?:yes
Why do you seek knowledge?:To understand the ways of the engineer
Combat class and Level?:Ranger lvl 10
Profession and level?:Crafter lvl 10 going to be an engineer
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?:5-6
Additional info?:

KuroKy

Gold
IGN: Dami135
Age|Timezone:13 and eastern
Do you have TeamSpeak3?:no
Do you have Skype?:yes(but i'd rather use it for people I DO know)
Any RP experience?:yes
Why do you seek knowledge?:To understand the ways of the engineer
Combat class and Level?:Ranger lvl 10
Profession and level?:Crafter lvl 10 going to be an engineer
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?:5-6
Additional info?:
Accepted, best of luck.

IGN: ScryingDragon16
Age|Timezone: 13/ Eastern
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: no
Why do you seek knowledge?: So That I may rule the world with my machines.
Combat class and Level?: Runeblade, lvl 3
Profession and level?: Crafter, almost lvl 2
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 7.5
Additional info?: Youtuber, Mostly why my stuff is low-leveled.

KuroKy

Gold
IGN: ScryingDragon16
Age|Timezone: 13/ Eastern
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: no
Why do you seek knowledge?: So That I may rule the world with my machines.
Combat class and Level?: Runeblade, lvl 3
Profession and level?: Crafter, almost lvl 2
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 7.5
Additional info?: Youtuber, Mostly why my stuff is low-leveled.
On standby, once you reach level 10 Crafter and Runeblade pm me in-game.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: iAlchemist
Age|Timezone: 17/Eastern, I think.
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yep.
Do you have Skype?: I'll pm that, but yes.
Any RP experience?: I am a hardcore Roleplayer, ask Hyperion.
Why do you seek knowledge?: To further myself in the art of deceit and thievery.
Combat class and Level?: Current: Flameweaver lvl 29 Favorite: Stormcaller lvl 61
Profession and level?: Current: Smith lvl 60, secondary, Alchemist lvl 60
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 6-mostly due to a poor internet connection.
Additional info?: I have been helping Pemben from the start, and I'm well connected when it comes to making friends. I fit well into a community, and I enjoy interacting with people. I know most of the people in Pemben. And I've also helped recruit some new people, and also helped stop raids from members of Collasae. I've also worked with Hyperion while working on his gods for his lore.

And many more things.

Naturo4

Stone
Age/Timezone? 13, timezone is -3
Teamspeak 3? No.
Skype? Yes.
Any RP experience? More or less, already been in other RP servers, so I think I'll work it out.
Why do you seek knowledge? I seek knowledge to help and protect my friends, my Family, and other people.
Combat class and level? 10, Dragoon, but I'm gonna get stronger.
Profession and level? 11,CRAFTER, but I want to be a Smith.
PvP skill? I think 6-7 but my friends say 8-9.
Add info: No, my name isn't supposed to be Naruto and I'm a natural at baking, swordfighting, and carpentry in real life. Also, I can make great builds.

KuroKy

Gold
IGN: iAlchemist
Age|Timezone: 17/Eastern, I think.
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yep.
Do you have Skype?: I'll pm that, but yes.
Any RP experience?: I am a hardcore Roleplayer, ask Hyperion.
Why do you seek knowledge?: To further myself in the art of deceit and thievery.
Combat class and Level?: Current: Flameweaver lvl 29 Favorite: Stormcaller lvl 61
Profession and level?: Current: Smith lvl 60, secondary, Alchemist lvl 60
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 6-mostly due to a poor internet connection.
Additional info?: I have been helping Pemben from the start, and I'm well connected when it comes to making friends. I fit well into a community, and I enjoy interacting with people. I know most of the people in Pemben. And I've also helped recruit some new people, and also helped stop raids from members of Collasae. I've also worked with Hyperion while working on his gods for his lore.

And many more things.
Accepted. glad to see you apply Alche!

KuroKy

Gold
Age/Timezone? 13, timezone is -3
Teamspeak 3? No.
Skype? Yes.
Any RP experience? More or less, already been in other RP servers, so I think I'll work it out.
Why do you seek knowledge? I seek knowledge to help and protect my friends, my Family, and other people.
Combat class and level? 10, Dragoon, but I'm gonna get stronger.
Profession and level? 11,CRAFTER, but I want to be a Smith.
PvP skill? I think 6-7 but my friends say 8-9.
Add info: No, my name isn't supposed to be Naruto and I'm a natural at baking, swordfighting, and carpentry in real life. Also, I can make great builds.
Accepted, I'll get you settled in.

IGN: ChosenOneRex
Timezone: CST
Do you have Teamspeak3 and Skype: I have both.
Do you have RP experience?: I have some RP experience from WoW and MC but I never really got into it.
Do you seek knowledge?: I've talked to Hype extensively about this in-game, he will know.
Combat Class and Level?: I am a level 17 Dragoon.
Profession and Level?: I am a level 7 Crafter.
On a scale from 1 - 10 How good is your PvP skillz?: I would consider myself better than average but not nearly as good as some people so about a 7.
Additional Info?: I am just looking for a fun RP town where I can enjoy the server the way it was meant to be enjoyed; through RP.

P.S: If I made any mistakes on here, please just tell me and I will correct them or talk to me in-game.