• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pemben, the city of knowledge.

KuroKy

Gold
IGN: saharianana
Age|Timezone: 21 CST
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: yes
Do you have Skype?: Yes
Any RP experience?: I do, I have RP'd for a year now
Why do you seek knowledge?: I always seek knowlage, be it small or large.
Combat class and Level?: Pathfinder 61
Profession and level?: Miner
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 7 I can pvp, but sometimes I die
Additional info?: I have experience with towns.
Accepted: Can't wait to catch ya online.

Last edited:

Mario3515

Glowing Redstone
IGN: My IGN is Mario3515

Age|Timezone: I am 13 years of age/ I live in the Central time zone

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: I do have Teamspeak3

Do you have Skype?: Unfortunately I do not have Skype

Any RP experience?: I still don't understand what RP means

Why do you seek knowledge?: I am not sure if it is knowledge that I am seeking but if it is then it is because I need it.

Combat class and Level?: I am Shaman level 51

Profession and level?: My profession is Smith and I have maxed it out.

On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: With Shaman 7

Additional info?: I also wish to join to help out and be useful around the town, and I wish to help out our allies.

IGN: IDrewYouADuck
Age|Timezone:17/Eastern Time
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: No
Any RP experience?: Not much, but i think id be capable of adapting quite well
Why do you seek knowledge?: There is nothing more impactful, more significant.
Combat class and Level?: Dragoon - 10, im quite new
Profession and level?: Crafter - 10
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?:7
Additional info?: Im a hard worker, and often very trustworty

Last edited:

KuroKy

Gold
IGN: My IGN is Mario3515

Age|Timezone: I am 13 years of age/ I live in the Central time zone

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: I do have Teamspeak3

Do you have Skype?: Unfortunately I do not have Skype

Any RP experience?: I still don't understand what RP means

Why do you seek knowledge?: I am not sure if it is knowledge that I am seeking but if it is then it is because I need it.

Combat class and Level?: I am Shaman level 51

Profession and level?: My profession is Smith and I have maxed it out.

On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: With Shaman 7

Additional info?: I also wish to join to help out and be useful around the town, and I wish to help out our allies.
Accepted: Seem like you really took time into making your application, catch you online.

KuroKy

Gold
IGN: IDrewYouADuck
Age|Timezone:17/Pacific Time
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: No
Any RP experience?: Not much, but i think id be capable of adapting quite well
Why do you seek knowledge?: There is nothing more impactful, more significant.
Combat class and Level?: Dragoon - 4, im quite new
Profession and level?: Crafter - 8
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?:7
Additional info?: Im a hard worker, and often very trustworty
Accepted: Once you hit level requirements pm me online, we'll keep a spot for you :)

mew969

Stone
IGN: mew969
Age/Timezone: 15/UTC-6
Do you have TeamSpeak3: No, I unfortunately don't own a mic but I will be sure to pick one up in the near future. In the mean time I will try to make something work as an alternative.
Do you have Skype: No, I unfortunately don't own a mic but I will be sure to pick one up in the near future. In the mean time I will try to make something work as an alternative.
Any RP experience: I have little RP experience but I will pick it up quickly.
Why do you seek knowledge: I seek knowledge to improve myself not only on the server but in Minecraft in general.
Combat class and level: Level 11 Pyromancer
Profession and level: Level 10 Crafter
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill: I would place myself at a 5, I am well aware of the various PvP tactics and tricks but I am fairly average.
Additional info: This town seems very unique and I would love to be a part of it and meet some new people and learn new things.

TheAncientTeam

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: TheAncientTeam
Age|Timezone: GMT or BST you know, just british timezone oh yeah and I'm 18
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes
Any RP experience?: Well I've played hc for 4 years now which has sadly given me an annoying amount of information on it. Oh and I suppose a few years playing a couple other rpg games but meh who cares about that.
Why do you seek knowledge?: Uh, well I know pretty much everything there is about hc so if you have any new knowledge for me I welcome it.
Combat class and Level?: Currently? 45 runeblade . Oh and I've mastered ninja and beguiler if that counts towards anything (they're kind of shitty classes so yeah...)
Profession and level?: Master engineer (BTW I'm the best engineer you'll ever see on this server, but I suppose I'll let you find that out for yourself)
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: Annoyingly in terms of hc skills only about a 6 or 7 currently, once I master and get some experience probably about an 8 or so.
Additional info?: Too much info to tell, probably important info is that I'm at university but hey, still got 2 months off haha

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
I'd like to thank Hyperion_the_II @ccolin75 for the promotion to master, I intend to only use my powers to help the town. Congratulations to @Bob_de_Blastoise on his promotion as well.
Gratz kuro and bob!
IGN: mew969
Age/Timezone: 15/UTC-6
Do you have TeamSpeak3: No, I unfortunately don't own a mic but I will be sure to pick one up in the near future. In the mean time I will try to make something work as an alternative.
Do you have Skype: No, I unfortunately don't own a mic but I will be sure to pick one up in the near future. In the mean time I will try to make something work as an alternative.
Any RP experience: I have little RP experience but I will pick it up quickly.
Why do you seek knowledge: I seek knowledge to improve myself not only on the server but in Minecraft in general.
Combat class and level: Level 11 Pyromancer
Profession and level: Level 10 Crafter
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill: I would place myself at a 5, I am well aware of the various PvP tactics and tricks but I am fairly average.
Additional info: This town seems very unique and I would love to be a part of it and meet some new people and learn new things.
Accepted! Be sure to catch me or @KuroKy in game, welcome!
IGN: TheAncientTeam
Age|Timezone: GMT or BST you know, just british timezone oh yeah and I'm 18
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes
Any RP experience?: Well I've played hc for 4 years now which has sadly given me an annoying amount of information on it. Oh and I suppose a few years playing a couple other rpg games but meh who cares about that.
Why do you seek knowledge?: Uh, well I know pretty much everything there is about hc so if you have any new knowledge for me I welcome it.
Combat class and Level?: Currently? 45 runeblade . Oh and I've mastered ninja and beguiler if that counts towards anything (they're kind of shitty classes so yeah...)
Profession and level?: Master engineer (BTW I'm the best engineer you'll ever see on this server, but I suppose I'll let you find that out for yourself)
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: Annoyingly in terms of hc skills only about a 6 or 7 currently, once I master and get some experience probably about an 8 or so.
Additional info?: Too much info to tell, probably important info is that I'm at university but hey, still got 2 months off haha
Accepted! I will admit, it was hard to accept you due to our confrontations prior to the application. However, the most knowledgeable move would keep the past in the past, and move forward. Don't prove me wrong. Welcome to Pemben!

Geooo

Iron
IGN: Geooo

Age|Timezone: 14, GMT

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Unfortunately no.

Do you have Skype?: Skype i do have.

Any RP experience?: I have some but not a lot when it comes to it in Minecraft.

Why do you seek knowledge?: Knowledge is power; 'A well placed dagger or a well placed word, both can do equal damage.'

Combat class and Level?: Ranger - 50

Profession and level?: Enchanter - 23

On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: I'd say about a 4 - could be inaccurate since i havent really pvped on this server.

Additional info?: I am quite new to the server and i want to spend my time on it in a well played manner and i think this town can cater to my wishes.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Geooo

Age|Timezone: 14, GMT

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Unfortunately no.

Do you have Skype?: Skype i do have.

Any RP experience?: I have some but not a lot when it comes to it in Minecraft.

Why do you seek knowledge?: Knowledge is power; 'A well placed dagger or a well placed word, both can do equal damage.'

Combat class and Level?: Ranger - 50

Profession and level?: Enchanter - 23

On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: I'd say about a 4 - could be inaccurate since i havent really pvped on this server.

Additional info?: I am quite new to the server and i want to spend my time on it in a well played manner and i think this town can cater to my wishes.
Accepted! We had a great chat n game, I expect great things out of you!

reapo

Dirt
IGN:Reapo
Age|Timezone:25/GMT
Do you have TeamSpeak3?:Yes
Do you have Skype?:Yes
Any RP experience?: Vast
Why do you seek knowledge?: To attain enlightenment.
Combat class and Level?: Wizard:7
Profession and level?:Crafter/9
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 6/7
Additional info?: I have been playing (MMO)RPGs since I was 15(started as we all do with WoW) I'm an avid gamer, and enjoy meeting new people. I have been involved in developing a wireless redstone plugin for another minecraft server a few years ago. I have had Minecraft since Alpha..

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:Reapo
Age|Timezone:25/GMT
Any RP experience?: Vast
Why do you seek knowledge?: To attain enlightenment.
Combat class and Level?: Wizard:7
Profession and level?:Crafter/9
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 6/7
Additional info?: I have been playing (MMO)RPGs since I was 15(started as we all do with WoW) I'm an avid gamer, and enjoy meeting new people. I have been involved in developing a wireless redstone plugin for another minecraft server a few years ago. I have had Minecraft since Alpha..
Accepted! Be aware, you do not meet the required levels. I am going to make an exception for you, however, because I did enjoy your application. I also enjoyed the answer to question 6, quite unique! Can't wait to meet ya!

IGN:Gary_de_garchomp
Age|Timezone:13 central
Do you have TeamSpeak3?:no
Do you have Skype?:no
Any RP experience?:a little
Why do you seek knowledge?:I seek to gain and give knowlege
Combat class and Level?:ranger 16
Profession and level?:crafter 20 I need a few more souls before I become a farmer
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?:6-7
Additional info?:bob_de_blastoise is my cousin

Profession and level?:crafter 20 I need a few more souls before I become a farmer
we don't need another farmer be something cooler :) (like a miner or a merchant)

IGN:TheAmazingGamerz
Age|Timezone:12 | Daylight Saving Time (DST)
Any RP experience?:Enough to keep playing.
Why do you seek knowledge?:To improve myself more.
Combat class and Level?: Ninja lvl 16 (Almost lvl 17)
Profession and level?:Crafter lvl 10!
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 7/10 Im good enough to make a difference.
Additional info?: Im also good at building.

Last edited:

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
we don't need another farmer be something cooler :) (like a miner or a merchant)
after the XP boost last night we have a miner :) maybe merchant!

PS: loving all the new townies!
Players are open to be anything they choose.
Accepted! Bob will get you settled
IGN:TheAmazingGamerz
Age|Timezone:12 | Daylight Saving Time (DST)
Any RP experience?:Enough to keep playing.
Why do you seek knowledge?:To improve myself more.
Combat class and Level?: Ninja lvl 15 (Almost 16)
Profession and level?:Crafter lvl 9
On a scale of 1-10, how is your PvP skill?: 7/10 Im good enough to make a difference.
Additional info?: Im also good at building.
Undecided. I will get back to you, in the mean while your one level off from crafter.