• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patch Notes - 10/01/13 to 10/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
  • Temp removed Backpacks (Yet another issue - we're investigating @Zidane)
  • Increase mob-currency drops by a considerable amount. Something should drop at least 1/5 kills
  • Removed players vs player exp gain.
  • Fixed Boats. (Thanks @Delfofthebla )
  • Fix ForcePush doing the same while player's are in water
  • Fix an issue where mobs fly to skyheight when being slowed

Last edited:

Northac

Obsidian
  • Removed players vs player exp gain.
    Fix an issue where mobs fly to skyheight when being slowed

Good call on the no xp for killing others, (their stuff is a reward, i lost 2 1/2 stacks of iron that way :() but farming noobs is not a good thing.

no more fly away mobs? nice, now if only butcher would stop stealing my kills :mad:

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I have a sneaking suspicion that even though I added in a radius to the butcher command, they are still acting globally. I will remove the butcher command from Ruins. Let me know if it keeps happening @Jack_Reacher

EDIT:
I removed the Ruins command block, and the zombie I spawned on haven didn't die at daybreak.

EDIT2:
Changed a few things more. let me know if it still does the double-butcher

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I have a sneaking suspicion that even though I added in a radius to the butcher command, they are still acting globally. I will remove the butcher command from Ruins. Let me know if it keeps happening @Jack_Reacher

EDIT:
I removed the Ruins command block, and the zombie I spawned on haven didn't die at daybreak.

EDIT2:
Changed a few things more. let me know if it still does the double-butcher
I dont think its world-specific, which is why the butchers need to fire off at the same time.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Doesn't really help since all of umbra and people who had access to nether got mastered/tons of levels.. just saying.
Sure does help. This change was made yesterday, I didn't have time to document it.

Note that the rates were the exact same as last map. Their hp was reduced greatly with the change (they were still 2-5 times normal rates) and the exp has been reduced as well to better reflect the efforts.

Beastmannn

Soulsand
Sure does help. This change was made yesterday, I didn't have time to document it.

Note that the rates were the exact same as last map. Their hp was reduced greatly with the change (they were still 2-5 times normal rates) and the exp has been reduced as well to better reflect the efforts.
I guess I didn't word it right -> it's sort of VERY un-fair that they got those piss easy lvls and now no-one else can ._.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.