The Disposable Hero
- Jan 7, 2011
- The 7th Circle of Heaven
This area will be notes for this week, we will be changing how Patch Notes work.
- Backpacks have returned, if you have purchased backpacks, you will see them again using /backpack (http://hc.to/backpack)
- Haven map will start with smaller area and expand to much larger area once 1.7 biomes are released.
- A new precious material has emerged and The Exchange is buying, ore and monsters alike will drop it on rare occurrence.
- Removed Warrior, Mage, Healer and Rogue paths.
- Players must now master LOSTSOUL (a better lostsoul!) in order to specialize to Paladin/Necro/etc.
- Players will now have their armor and held item restored on death, items retained on death will take 20% durability hit
- Added Supporter T9 to the forum groups. (Feel free to post for the proper tier on the forum's now)
- Mason has been merged with Engineer. The skills are gained around the same level.
- Added /hero prof - menu, for ease of use. Success!
- The exchange at spawn now buys Small and Large fragments for 5 / 8 souls respectively.
- The drop rate for souls on lesser ores (redstone/coal/iron) have been decreased.
- The drop rate for souls on greater ores (diamond/gold/emerald) have been increased slightly
- Fixed issues regarding MARK / RECALL not functioning properly.
- Updated dynmap for the Haven map. ( http://hc.to/map )
- Multiple fixes to optimize Heroes code base.
- Temp removed Backpacks (Yet another issue - we're investigating @Zidane)
- Increase mob-currency drops by a considerable amount. Something should drop at least 1/5 kills
- Removed player vs player exp gain.
- Fixed Boats. (Thanks @Delfofthebla )
- Fix ForcePush doing the same while player's are in water
- Fix an issue where mobs fly to skyheight when being slowed
- Enderman damage is now set to 110 dmg from 200 dmg.
- Fixed issues with /attributes and being kicked when selecting attributes.
- Adjusted Nether mobs hp and exp to better reflect difficulty.
- Re-enabled Towns - use /town for more info. The region cost is done by hand, via worldguard and admins.
- Fixed HeroTitles to not use case sensitive titles and also use permission nodes for granting titles.
- Updated residence costs to reflect the new addition to whitelisted users - found here
- Whitelisted members can now use Residence regioning system - use '/res ?'
- Fast travel will be available via other methods such as teleportation pads
- Re-design the graveyard system to allow for better recovery (Sky graveyards with teleport pads/etc)
- Added Class Mastery Badges, when a hero masters, they will receive a badge with their class and name.