• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Patch 8.4.0 - Citadel Dungeon Portals and Mastery Reduction!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Greetings Heroes of Minecraft!

Wanted to give you a quick update that we have pushed Patch 8.4.0 to Herocraft.

This is somewhat of a simple change but its important that everyone knows it.

The Dungeon Nexus has been removed for all players and will be reintroduced via custom items or skills at a very high cost. We feel that instant travel should come with a very heavy price and we're trying to ensure that the town map of Citadel is justly explored.

Fret not! You can still travel through the dungeons because they are all inner connected just simply find the portal and you'll be able to go to the next area instead of traveling, however, this may be very dangerous for the less weathered player ;)

Hope you guys enjoy this update, feel free to read all the notes @ http://hc.to/notes

slider.png

Arcan1x

Soulsand
I think this is a good idea. It gives a lot more use to runesmiths and lets merchants sell redstone around the area by dungeons.

simonh2000

Stone
So, you're saying it costs money to enter dungeons now? Or is it that it either costs money or you have to find the portal? Seems kinda lame to me.
Although, I logged out inside the Heavensgate nexus... Should I be scared I'll get suffocated next time I log in?

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
So, you're saying it costs money to enter dungeons now? Or is it that it either costs money or you have to find the portal? Seems kinda lame to me.
Although, I logged out inside the Heavensgate nexus... Should I be scared I'll get suffocated next time I log in?
No, the heaven's gate still exists, and there a few rather tricky ways to get into it. When you relog inside you should be fine.

Also, @Kainzo the portal in the ice at stoneflow takes you back to the heaven's gate area, if you manage to get into it. Possibly exploit there. Anyway, just a heads up to make that tp you back to either spawn or the beginning of the dungeon.