• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patch 2.77

TicklesTheMighty

ICE ICE ICE!
Scan is listed twice in your patch notes, also can we get cooldown, mana cost, and who gets it at what levels? :D Also isn't there an Impale change from this patch?

I already sent a PE for this but I'm sure there are other mayors out there who are curious.

I made a LWC chest and it cost me 500c, what does a mayor have to do to have those reduced costs?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Normalized Lava damage - it now does a base 20% damage
I would just like to point out that with this change Smiths are going to be stupid in PVP.
Smith uses flame shield & dumps lava on enemy.
Smith is immune to lava damage and kills enemy stupidly quick.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
I would just like to point out that with this change Smiths are going to be stupid in PVP.
Smith uses flame shield & dumps lava on enemy.
Smith is immune to lava damage and kills enemy stupidly quick.
The enemy can just run away. Plus the flameshield lasts very short. The smith/crafters in general is supposed to be a defensive class. Dropping lava isnt exactly the best offensive ability, since someone can just run/walk away. However, yes with powerful lava, a smith CAN kill an other player by tricking the other player into a tight room where the smith drops the lava making the enemy get stuck in it.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
The enemy can just run away. Plus the flameshield lasts very short. The smith/crafters in general is supposed to be a defensive class. Dropping lava isnt exactly the best offensive ability, since someone can just run/walk away. However, yes with powerful lava, a smith CAN kill an other player by tricking the other player into a tight room where the smith drops the lava making the enemy get stuck in it.
Not short enough and depending on lag the spread travels quite fast and stops the player from escaping the lava.

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
It's not our job to police your town - that is your shop - if you let unruly members in - thats your town's system failing. Don't leave chests open and unlocked - in essence that is what you are doing when you have dirt above them - there is more than one way to get stolen from and they dont have to be on the region to do it.

USE LWC - stop being cheap - protect your important goods with LWC - with the new Township system - if you leave your ass hanging out - expect it to be molested.

Avoid the nearest temptation.

If we have thieves inside of our township all we ask is for help to check this.
Would it be possible to give the Mayor logblock check abilities then we would not have to bother the the staff.
Maybe set it up were the mayor can only check inside of the township region.

Just a thought!

I hate town theives, were we strive to build things together, but to have someone play along for a few days then take all our items from town supplies is the pits.

See you in game,
punch a tree if you get to the point of madness its has a calming effect