• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patch 2.77

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
I LOVE the aspect that there is danger. Having to have LWC's makes me get out there and mine to make money. While out mining there is a sense of danger as well, this is what makes me like this server more than other's I've played on. I left a server where I had infinite /give and /region commands. It got boring and that, (and 1000 other reasons) are why I like Herocraft better. What I find really funny is that people keep 64 gold blocks in their non LWC chest in the middle of the wilderness and get upset when it is stolen. Like, sell it to a banker, I can steal your gold but not your coins. Stupid lazy people deserve to be stolen from.

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
So a Monk with a raw fish will do more damage then my Dragoon Lance...

Hmm. I want a raw fish to hit people with then.

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
Will there be an LWC cost reduction for SICs or just mayors. Perhaps one SIC would be designated to get the abilities to prevent a moyor from naming his entire population from getting cheap LWCs

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
30 seconds ago I had no idea this was a thing, and now it holds my full attention.
Sadly the mob 'attack' ability probably wont work - we had a hard freeze tonight - so we'll need to investigate why.... (I think its cause of mobrider but will take a bit to rip it apart)

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
I want to follow up on pandaman7's comment. If a raw fish does more than a dragoons diamond spade then there is something wrong. Since monk get heal while dragoons get a little more health and armor. Either bump up dragoon damage orjust change something.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Patch 2.7.7!
General:
Mayor LWC Cost & Limits
  • m1:
  • charge|limit: 200.00 | 30
  • m2:
  • charge|limit: 175.00 | 45
  • m3:
  • charge|limit: 150.00 | 60
  • m4:
  • charge|limit: 125.00 | 75
Added Iron Bars to [Gate] (use 101 as the third line)

Mob Riding abilities granted! (Removed for now)
T3 = Animal Riding, T4+ = Monster Riding
Heroes:
Fixed and normalized Fireball damage
Normalized Lava damage - it now does a base 20% damage
Ability to right click a chest/door/etc and not fire a skill use
Silenced the Noisy skills when logging in (Passives)
Fixed NoCheat's breaking Quicken/One and other movement abilities.

Skills:
Ass-blade - now works with IronSwords
Scan - reports player hp / lvl / class (targetable)
Root - now breaks on damage
DeepFreeze - ice based root, when broken with fire will shatter and damage the target.
Icy Aura - tick damage increased to 8 (from 1) also now slows!
Pulse - now does 15 dmg in a radius of 9.
Scan - Retrieves info for target with lvl/hp/class

Damages:
Monk - Raw_Fish = 8 Damage, Stick = 7 damage

Classes:
Enchanter - moved Dispel to level 15, Added Purge (AE Dispel on target) at level 25
Geomancer - Removed Root, replaced with DeepFreeze - roots the target, if a fireball/fire is used it instantly breaks and damages them.
Paladin/Dreadknight - adjusted the effectiveness of Endurance Form
Ranger - FireArrow now lasts for the next 3 Arrows instead of 1
Samurai - Bladegrasp now requires 1 ironbar and maxes out at 90% evasion at level 50
Live.