• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(out dated) Releasing the HeroModPack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Installing it via the TechnicLauncher won't work for me... After clicking "Add New Pack" and putting in the link it says "Error parsing platform response" and it will not let me paste. gabizou Rumblestikk help? :)
You only copied the link and not spaces (just a thought), the link itself is fine to click then re-select in the address bar of your favorite browser ;)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I have tried that and i get the same error message, sorry.
Well today we're doing a big switch from ModLoader to Forge. So tonight, if you can try again, we'll have a slightly different setup for all the mods.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Herocraft Modpack v1.2.1 for Minecraft 1.5
We have updated the modpack to version 1.5, some mods will be missing until 1.5.1 however most of them are working. You can find more information about the issues in the change log.
I have tested the keybinds myself and they are WORKING!​
  • Version 1.2.1
  • Updated ModPack for Minecraft 1.5
  • Added in bspkrs' Mods (Potion Effects HUD and Durability HUD)
  • Removed VoxelMenu for now (not updated)
  • Removed HeroMod for now (not updated)
  • Removed Optifine for now (not compatible yet with ModLoader)
Eventually for Minecraft 1.5.1 we will be introducing Forge instead of Modloader and a stable version of MacrosMod and a compatible version of Optifine (within a day or two).​
I hope you all enjoy the update, we will be releasing the updated Downloads once Herocraft is UP and on 1.5, only a couple hours to wait!​

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
gabizou - Fix the installer, its not working properly, its rahter not loading in the mods correctly or its just crashing at the mojang screen.

to everyone else - Avoid the Installer, use TechnicLauncher for now.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
gabizou - Fix the installer, its not working properly, its rahter not loading in the mods correctly or its just crashing at the mojang screen.

to everyone else - Avoid the Installer, use TechnicLauncher for now.
hmm. I'll put it offline for now. I'm in my android class atm, I'll be able to fix stuff tonight in like 3 housr.

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
I would like to make a suggestion to move the armor and the "in hand indicator" to the other side of the screen as it's position now blocks chat.

P.S. Love total # of items indicated

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I would like to make a suggestion to move the armor and the "in hand indicator" to the other side of the screen as it's position now blocks chat.

P.S. Love total # of items indicated
I'm reconfiguring the durability indicator to the other side as requested. I'll release a new update to the ModPack within the hour or so of fiddling around with it (v1.2.2) Just wait for it and I'll let everone know online as soon as it's updated. Sorry for the delays but I'm trying to iron out some things while we make this change to 1.5

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Works great now :D

But mana bar, xp showing and optifine is not there.
Yeah, Optifine isn't compatible and HeroMod isn't updated yet. I'm guessing tomorrow Optifine will have a release available for ModLoader. HeroMod is something I know unknown is working to update soon enough, I'd be safe to say that it'll be updated after 1.5.1 most definitely though.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
gabizou
I made a picture. Could be used for stuff like advertising or something.
aMYFCCY.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1363788782,1363781968][/DOUBLEPOST]What of the other thread by rumble?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I made a picture. Could be used for stuff like advertising or something.
Maybe less.... internet e-bonics face?

What of the other thread by rumble?
It's discontinued.

In regards to updating the durability thing, I've been a bit swamped with some course work that was due this morning so sorry if you guys were hoping to see it reconfigured last night. I'll get to reconfiguring it now and pushing an update to 1.2.2 (only way for Technic to actually request updates).

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Get the manual installation to work please ;3 don't like the technic launcher at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.