• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(out dated) Releasing the HeroModPack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
For now try installing without tabbychat or go to /.minecraft/mods/ and rip out the TabbyChat in there.
I pulled tabbychat but now reisminimap gets null errors
--------------------------------------
Fixed it I removed Reis by accident derp.... Sorry lol

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
Uhmmm so anyone else crashing when they try using tab in chat? Like I tried to hero who someone and everytime I hit tab it seems to just crash.

CanDoBlue

Legacy Supporter 6
I got a problem with Technic on my Macbook. Please help. I'm a noob.

Minecraft has crashed!
----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game

A full error report has been saved to /Users/rblue/Library/Application Support/technic/heromodpack/crash-reports/crash-2013-05-04_16.44.30-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT fced7dc0 --------
Full report at:
/Users/rblue/Library/Application Support/technic/heromodpack/crash-reports/crash-2013-05-04_16.44.30-client.txt
Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 5/4/13 4:44 PM

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.6.8
Java Version: 1.6.0_43, Apple Inc.
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.
Memory: 54203104 bytes (51 MB) / 138641408 bytes (132 MB) up to 1069416448 bytes (1019 MB)
JVM Flags: 1 total; -Xmx1024m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: IWrUpdater, Config, VersionCheckThread, ...]
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
ModLoader: Mods loaded: 1
ModLoader 1.5.2

LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: NVIDIA GeForce 320M OpenGL Engine GL version 2.1 NVIDIA-1.6.36, NVIDIA Corporation
Is Modded: Very likely; Jar signature invalidated
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Texture Pack: Default
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

org.lwjgl.opengl.OpenGLException: Invalid value (1281)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Util.checkGLError(Util.java:56)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.swapBuffers(Display.java:645)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(SourceFile:362)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:246)
at avv.a(SourceFile:56)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:507)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
--- END ERROR REPORT 2a71c268 ----------

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Updated the original post. Updating the Modpack Installer to v1.3.1 in a bit.

Alright, so I'm using the TechnicLauncher, but is there a way to run it from somewhere other than the C drive? I don't want it running off of my SDD. I tried to use the symbolic link process, but it doesn't seem to want to work with the .Technic folder. The "Pick Link Source" button doesn't show up. Am I doing something wrong or will this just not work with Technic?

EDIT - Nevermind. Figured it out right after posting this.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Alright, so I'm using the TechnicLauncher, but is there a way to run it from somewhere other than the C drive? I don't want it running off of my SDD. I tried to use the symbolic link process, but it doesn't seem to want to work with the .Technic folder. The "Pick Link Source" button doesn't show up. Am I doing something wrong or will this just not work with Technic?

EDIT - Nevermind. Figured it out right after posting this.
You can locate the techniclauncher folder and relocate it to somewhere else. It's doable from the first time use of the Technic Launcher.

You can locate the techniclauncher folder and relocate it to somewhere else. It's doable from the first time use of the Technic Launcher.
I tried that and it moved itself back to the C drive. I figured it out though. I realized after I posted this that I hadn't fully downloaded the program I needed to make the symbolic link. I got it working though.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I tried that and it moved itself back to the C drive. I figured it out though. I realized after I posted this that I hadn't fully downloaded the program I needed to make the symbolic link. I got it working though.
Did you delete the technicalauncher folder and move the technic folder to the new place, then re-run the technic launcher as though you just downloaded it for the first time?

Did you delete the technicalauncher folder and move the technic folder to the new place, then re-run the technic launcher as though you just downloaded it for the first time?
Yeah, it wouldn't let me change the directory. I clicked yes to change it, got to the new path, then when I clicked okay it said it couldn't do it and reset it back to .roaming

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah, it wouldn't let me change the directory. I clicked yes to change it, got to the new path, then when I clicked okay it said it couldn't do it and reset it back to .roaming
Did you try deleting the modpack from the launcher?

Status
Not open for further replies.