• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Old HC-@Kainzo

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
yah I know, but just the fun of trying to get in, and getting massacred in the process. COUGH* except that one time COUGH* COUGH*

FUCK THE POLICE, GET DUNKED!!!!!!

Most proud moment of my HC life, getting that 5k bounty on you. @applelove
I'm tellin' ya, that one was never claimed. I had three large bounties: a 1300 that was claimed in the wild when I logged in, a 1750 that was given to both me and brutal at the same time, that was claimed when I jumped down from the walls of Guardia, and the 5000 bounty was removed by staff after I officially quit near the end of Sanctum. I remember, because I thought it was funny that whoever blew 5000c in spite of me had it all go to waste :>

Or maybe not. Who knows, I'm insane.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Maybe you guys need to visit Runecraft PVE. It is the server for NO-HEROES. It has runecraft and other very basic addons. It's hosted on my apartment connection and is up 24/7.
We will be 'officially' releasing it soon when time permits (after this weekend hopefully)

pve.herocraftonline.com:27016

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Maybe you guys need to visit Runecraft PVE. It is the server for NO-HEROES. It has runecraft and other very basic addons. It's hosted on my apartment connection and is up 24/7.
We will be 'officially' releasing it soon when time permits (after this weekend hopefully)

Runecraft is still around?!?! I thought it stopped getting updated!

This is like a dream come true!

@xexorian @xexorian@xexorian @xexorian@xexorian @xexorian@xexorian @xexorian@xexorian @xexorian@xexorian @xexorian@xexorian @xexorian@xexorian @xexorian

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3

pve.herocraftonline.com:27016
personally I think you should make a herocraft classic with most of the plugins used on the sanctum map, and just start a new map.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I brought fear and terror to Sanctum by raiding noobie towns and stealing from people who were too relaxed in the veteran towns. Dunno what my kill count was, but it was more than I have currently on DG, I can tell you that much.

I've always loved Minecraft PvP. So I do somewhat miss Sanctum. For the old players too, those guys were awesome, and I was glad to see a lot return this map. Except for @AussieDingbat @Engelbritzon @idkhowtoplay (who I saw login today) @Spongiform @hummelz and some others I forget.

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3

aceshooter11

Portal
I've got in so many times I could not keep track.
But if you do make this server Herocraft Classic You should give old players admin powers on that server that know hows things were ran back when.

It would need PVP to be the same

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I've got in so many times I could not keep track.
But if you do make this server Herocraft Classic You should give old players admin powers on that server that know hows things were ran back when.

It would need PVP to be the same
Handing out admin powers isnt something we just do :p

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I will play any server/map that was like sanctum. Any day. The only additions to sanctum I could foresee are differently tuned mechanics, but the spells system where you had to go visit random dungeons and crazy monolithic / towering structures to find them was insanely cool. I really enjoyed the PVP aspect of sanctum far more than zeal or dragongarde. I enjoyed child regions. I enjoyed town portals. I enjoyed THE RIDICULOUSLY GINORMOUS 64 GIGAWATT-POWERED HELL PORTAL. edit: (O_________O)