• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Old HC-@Kainzo

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
greekypoo you were a big softy
Especially when attacking Nagori even though it was allied with ORE, amirite?

Nagori sprung up in like a day. I was just doing my own thing in Rens and I log in one day and BAM new town with active community out of nowhere lol all built and everything!

Can't say the same for Kumo/Osari....

Agree. I logged off for a bit in a patch of land outside Rens while out hunting for meat and mob drops, and doing a forest job for Gabi. After a bit of inactivity, I logged up in the middle of a very pretty port town called Nagori with a very pretty redstone shop with a very good balcony from which to fish for... uh, fish. :D

Personally I thought Osari/Kumo was the calmest of the kingdom towns, originally I went there to visit Jittlelames and Rattmodriguez, but when they moved out I just went there through habit.

And... the supasecret Ying Yang Falls in Rens that led to the underground farm.. <3 I miss old KRS so much. Still, Zeal was amazing too, the PVP was nothing like I'd ever seen before, and once I got used to it, it was amazing to experience.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Not only do I not remember, but its something that we'd keep private anyways... I'm sure I still have the installation directory somewhere

doesn't the command /pl just give all the plugins anyway? It isn't really private...
Yes... but you can also restrict the use of that command... Like it always has been on HC

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
Not only do I not remember, but its something that we'd keep private anyways... I'm sure I still have the installation directory somewhere

doesn't the command /pl just give all the plugins anyway? It isn't really private...
Yes... but you can also restrict the use of that command... Like it always has been on HC

Uhh, no it hasn't. I've used /pl on Herocraft many times to find out which plugin is causing a certain effect.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Uhh, no it hasn't. I've used /pl on Herocraft many times to find out which plugin is causing a certain effect.
Well it used to be :p
I have attempted it a few times in the past and gotten a permission error

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7

Just tried it, no permission.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
See I'm not insane :D

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4

Just tried it, no permission.

Well NOW I don't have permission. Before Kainzo mentioned me not being able to use /pl I was able to use it. I guess my perms were screwed up.