• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Old HC-@Kainzo

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Not only do I not remember, but its something that we'd keep private anyways... I'm sure I still have the installation directory somewhere

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
Not only do I not remember, but its something that we'd keep private anyways... I'm sure I still have the installation directory somewhere

doesn't the command /pl just give all the plugins anyway? It isn't really private...

/pl is disabled. Moreover, a large portion of their plugins are cusomized to the needs of herocraft. It would be hard to replicate herocraft even if you could /pl.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

doesn't the command /pl just give all the plugins anyway? It isn't really private...
Sure buddy, feel free to try that - its hidden

Sanctum, like any other map, was just a logical next step. If it was your first map, you will think its the best. Much like people who joined in Zeal.

Time changes, you will never get the same feelings back again, sorry to say!

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
its completely different from zeal, no comparison. sanctum was minecraft, zeal was heroes, and the community was so much more in-depth and close to one-another.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
All the maps have something going for them.
Herogates > Waypoints
Sanctum towns < zeal+ towns
DG pvp > Kingdom pvp

I joined way back when, when Kainzo was still young. Since then the server's changed tons, and has a very strong pvp leaning, which doesn't suit me in a server. I'm only still here because I forgot how to integrate into new communities.
All us old folks just joined a different server than what we play on now.

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
its not the map, its what went on in the map, so much more drama and just genuine fun for sanctum. No grinding for levels, PvP is all fair(if you had diamonds), and herogates let you visit all the towns and people were very much more friendly. (most if the time)

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
That's the thing I liked most about Sanctum - If you wanted to, you could visit any towns safely. The only reasonable way to visit a town as it is, is to know the mayor or other higher ups. Neverast was one of the only towns to keep PVP on during Sanctum, and it had to become a fortress to keep it's citizens safe. Basically, it was what every town is now.

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
all the maps have there respected beautiful towns and parts to them. But I dont play minecraft to play an mmo, but I play to play minecraft. If I wanted to play an mmo I would play LOTRO or WoW. No offense to the heroes plugin, because it is a great plugin and took a lot of great work from our coders and kainzo himself, but it is not for everybody. I do not regret all the hours I have spent on this server or the money I have spent, I have made some great friends and have had a great time playing with all of you. (Except for the occasional faggot)

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
all the maps have there respected beautiful towns and parts to them. But I dont play minecraft to play an mmo, but I play to play minecraft. If I wanted to play an mmo I would play LOTRO or WoW. No offense to the heroes plugin, because it is a great plugin and took a lot of great work from our coders and kainzo himself, but it is not for everybody. I do not regret all the hours I have spent on this server or the money I have spent, I have made some great friends and have had a great time playing with all of you. (Except for the occasional faggot)
QFT

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
That's the thing I liked most about Sanctum - If you wanted to, you could visit any towns safely. The only reasonable way to visit a town as it is, is to know the mayor or other higher ups. Neverast was one of the only towns to keep PVP on during Sanctum, and it had to become a fortress to keep it's citizens safe. Basically, it was what every town is now.
You are exactly right! The community was so much more unified, and we all had fun fighting you guys over at NRoa.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
We didn't have much fight in us. In order to keep my group "good" aligned, I had to throw out most of the bloodthristy PVPers who would have otherwise made us more threatening. I just liked building walls.

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
yah I know, but just the fun of trying to get in, and getting massacred in the process. COUGH* except that one time COUGH* COUGH*

FUCK THE POLICE, GET DUNKED!!!!!!

Most proud moment of my HC life, getting that 5k bounty on you. @applelove