• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

November Notes

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
- Remove Necromancer's Skill-web add Skill Devouring Darkness (similar to melodic bindings for bard)
Giving necro more magic damage and a slow doesn't sound good to me. We could have gone over stuff at the balance meeting 2 days ago but I was the only one who showed up...

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Giving necro more magic damage and a slow doesn't sound good to me. We could have gone over stuff at the balance meeting 2 days ago but I was the only one who showed up...
Removal of web was for... other reasons. As for the skill replaced, feel free to post on balance forums if you disagree.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Thanksgiving week D: we'll resume on monday.

Either way, we can change up the skill more as we need, right now its not very functional.
Removal of web was for... other reasons. As for the skill replaced, feel free to post on balance forums if you disagree.
Check into the skill if you can, this was a quick hotfix because im tired of hearing exploits of web.