• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Noble Plots: Zeal (On Sale 9/29 @ 6 PM CST)

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
I figured we would be able to dig down 10 blocks like on Sanctum.

edit: grammar

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
I agree with the basement suggestion. I respect whatever you decide to do, but it would be nice to be able to go down just a few levels for storage purposes. And if it was just a few levels it wouldn't really interfere much with future underground projects. It's not like any of us would be able to start digging personal tunnels or anything.

Regardless, I love the plots and I think this was a great idea! I think it will bring a lot more traffic to Zeal, and having safe shops to go to in a centralized location should really boost trading & the economy.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I think the basements could be made, some plots however - due to terrain wont be able to get a basement. (ie on a mountain top hanging off an edge, etc.

The plots are expensive, this is prime real estate. I think a basement wont hurt things too much. I'll have punisher expand the region down upon request by 5 blocks @Punisher79

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Why? It is a special location, why should it not be reserved to those who devote their precious time to the server?
I'm not saying they shouldn't, I'm just saying that I am slightly irritated that it was not announced until right before the sale of the plots. So my point is that it should have been announced earlier that those plots were Staff only

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I'm not saying they shouldn't, I'm just saying that I am slightly irritated that it was not announced until right before the sale of the plots. So my point is that it should have been announced earlier that those plots were Staff only
Things get busy, though in the past the plots around the dragon have always been 'staff' only - it's just something we didnt clearly state

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Lol you got the plot you wanted MIRight? :p

The best man won

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Lol you got the plot you wanted MIRight? :p

The best man won
That was my back up plot but ye :D
Ginz got the plot I wanted

Things get busy, though in the past the plots around the dragon have always been 'staff' only - it's just something we didnt clearly state

Well last map I wasn't there at the beginning when all the plots were handed out so I didn't know that :p

I have no hard feelings I'm just suggesting it could be a bit more clearly labeled next time.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm simply amazed by the amount of money/fervor that's been generated by these... from myself included! Who knew plots close to spawn were so important to people?

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
DAMNNNNN YOUUUUU!!!!

I cant even go and check since i hafta drive my gf somewhere, in 40 minutes its on. you hear me?!?!?! ITS ON!!!

Edit: I would be honored to have you take my plot. Thank you, Punisher.

Love always,
@Farroes

P.S: Punisher likes cute asian boys, and turkey, and soy sauce, all rolled up into one neat little package.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Once again my aversion to mining puts me at a loss, hehe. I'm excited to see what pops up around Zeal!

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Sounds pretty fair, and means that there's a good chance that plots will still come up for sale from time to time.