• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Noble Plots: Zeal (On Sale 9/29 @ 6 PM CST)

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
You should make it so I can pay for a plot over the course of a few weeks like a house. So I can start building on a 6k plot and pay 2k a week D:

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
Let's say I have more than 1.5k. Could I pay more to extend the plot sideways and/or up or are those plot sizes final?

EDIT: If we were to build something real epic, would it be okay to go over the limits if you're not messing with anything else?
Any optionals we can purchase to go with the plots?

EDIT 2: Oh, right. I'll have to get with you before the time, 6PM is like midnight here, and I'll have college the next day :/
Put in a petition about it, #703

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
actually changed my mind on what plot I want, i worked on a path to a cave one that I like more *pulls out gold sword* ITS MINE!!!!

c12095

Holy Shit!
These plots should get a tax, maybe it goes to server projects or something, but none the less there needs to be a tax on them.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
i dont think kainzo wants to deal with collecting tax from 80 random ppl

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The plot sizes are hard set ... you WONT have access to the ZEAL region you will have access to the region (child) inside Zeal.

RedKhan

Soulsand
Excellent, will there be more details of size/cost soon?

Also, are these the aforementioned shops in Zeal? Ie, can you purchase a plot and sell out of it?

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Looks like most of the plots have their price marked- and the ones that don't are probably 15x15x15, and as such cost the minimum of 1500.

And I don't know if these are the shops, but that sounds like a zoning issue to me. Take it up with the local board.