• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Noble Plots: Zeal (On Sale 9/29 @ 6 PM CST)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The sale of Noble Plots begins 9/29 at 6PM CST - if you cannot be on at this time (euro/etc) get with me a little before when you can be on tomorrow and we'll work something out)

Plot ID:
Each plot should have a LETTER and a NUMBER, these correspond with the ID's of the plot.
"Estate" means it can be purchased by more than one player

Price ranges:
No Upkeep
1500c to 25,000c
0.5c per block protected (on average)

Restrictions & Rules:
If you own a plot, PUT A SIGN UP WITH YOUR NAME ON IT!
Plots located immediately around the Dragon are Architect/mod/admin/founder only
Plot owners that havent logged in for a month, will have their plot taken back and resold on the market
Dirt / Cobble can only be used as accent blocks - no completely structures of cobble/mud huts.
These 'regions/plots' do not go from sky/bedrock - they are exactly as measured out in the region, 15x15x15 = 3300 blocks. You may only build within your plot.
Architects will be beautifying the area around your plots to match.

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
Awesome! I'll be getting one :D
I'm reserving one because I never got one last map :p
Edit: Found one I want to reserve, it's N3 on East side for 1500. I don't know If I can yet but just letting you know.

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
I worked on these all night!!!! MoeJunur and I have built roads to 80% of these now. so most should be ready for sale Kainzo...

I"m exhausted and out of supplies Good Night...

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
I tried to feed you all the stone slabs you needed by I ran out of cobble :(
If you still need supplies tomorrow I will do what I can to help you guys out.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
I would like to purchase one as well, for what it is worth. I will pay at least for the 1500c ones as soon as I get on.

Cheers

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Dibs! On no particular plot, I mean, I'm just throwing my metaphorical hat into the ring.

I lied I'm dibs'ing K11.

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
All Roads are done I had Bearcat fly around and check my work from above to make sure I didnt miss somthing hiding in a valley or such.

my internet provider is having issues so I was not on all day, but lucky got on early and was able to finish them up.
we will see how today goes.