• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Kk I thought about it and mabye Remove Blackjack add another silence (not much damage) and decrease damage on shurkins. then make eviscerate do 100 damage infront of target, 150 Behind and Sneaking, and 200 Behind and invisible? I think Mabye Make Backflip Shurkins Do like 5 damage each..... otherwise u can just kill things with them easy if your graveyard running, Or running peroid. Shurkins Should get like a 2 second cd and 20 damage

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
A damage Nerf would be good to, imma ninja wearing iron chest and boots and hitting for 65 (thats how much it will be at master) with my shurkins doing 30 and I can escape almost any fight I wan't

Although ninja is the most op class right now, I feel like ninjas would be infinitely less threatening without blackjack, but the role of a ninja should be to burst someone down like they can. I think most of the reason why people think ninja is op is due to the fact that it can burst HARD; hard enough to kill someone in a very short timeframe, and then they can just smoke out for an almost 100% no drawback escape.

I would suggest (as someone else has before) that blackjack be only usable in smoke, this would make the ninja have to choose between insta killing someone or getting away. It wouldn't make it impossible to get a kill and escape, but it would make it a great deal harder.
lol. that first sentence made me want to disregard anything and everything u will say and have ever said.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Lets set this straight:

Dragoon is the most OP class atm. Ninja can take a nerf to blackjack and when ever the test server changes get implemented (Reduced HP and Energize change) I'd think it would be balanced.

Joey_Beans

Legacy Supporter 9
This isn't related to pvp balance in any way, but I propose ninjas not be able to use any invisibility skills while inside another player's personal region/residence. On more than one occasion I've opened the door to my "secured" area within my house and walked through, just to turn around and see a ninja had appeared out of nowhere to try and get through the door before it closes. Luckily none of the attempts were successful, but IMO if you can get inside someone's protected area by doing this it would be pretty damn cheap.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Lets set this straight:

Dragoon is the most OP class atm. Ninja can take a nerf to blackjack and when ever the test server changes get implemented (Reduced HP and Energize change) I'd think it would be balanced.
Dragoon is op because of its mobility? Yet wizards and ninjas can catch up to it if back flip and blink are used right.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Dragoon is op because of its mobility? Yet wizards and ninjas can catch up to it if back flip and blink are used right.
Dragoon is OP since it has way higher HP, Armor, and Melee damage than it should. Ninja is supposed to be more mobile than Goon. I agree that wizard shouldn't be able to catch up.

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
Dragoon also has the highest left click damage with only 26 Strength. Runeblade might be higher, but that's still really high for a Warrior class.

Edit: That's 70.1 damage with a spade.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Dragoon is OP since it has way higher HP, Armor, and Melee damage than it should. Ninja is supposed to be more mobile than Goon. I agree that wizard shouldn't be able to catch up.
lol your high right now dragoon is suppose to be the master of mobility when the fuck has ninja said to be more mobile then dragoon on this server. I agree that a spade should be doing like 55-60 damage

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
lol your high right now dragoon is suppose to be the master of mobility when the fuck has ninja said to be more mobile then dragoon on this server. I agree that a spade should be doing like 55-60 damage
It was intended for the Ninja to exceed or equal a Dragoons mobility for lore purposes.

I believed that "Rogues" should be some of the more 'mobile' classes on Herocraft. They are supposed to be agile and dexterous, yet most of their mobility was well below the heavy armored lancer that had the ability to fly to the moon. This was the reason for granting them grappling hook, as well as giving agility a movement speed bonus.

Not my opinion, just saying what I've been told.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Still makes no sense considering dragoon is and always was the mobile class still unless you play a ninja perfectly then you won't catch a dragoon

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Still makes no sense considering dragoon is and always was the mobile class still unless you play a ninja perfectly then you won't catch a dragoon
Catching someone and mobility are two different things. Ninja has a speed buff and can get to places where a dragoon can't. This makes ninja equally if not more mobile, but goon is still the master of pursuit.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Oops quoted the whole thing... I think that shurkins are fine because it is a secondary weapon for ninja, it is like ranger having its axe if it gets cornered (rangers axe does fair amounts of damage) ninja has a secondary option to then, shurkins shurkins do cost stamina and if you choose to use them they can drain stamina pretty fast. @malikdanab I think you've said as soon as dk got shadowstep that it doesn't make sense and ninja should get it (might be wrong) but even though no class has shadowstep, I think blackjack should just get scraped all together and add shadowstep in its place (or a shadowstep that teleports you behind the target for X amount of seconds then teleports you back) Or another thing I was thinking about is scraping blackjack and adding frontflip? Smoke can be used to run.... but any aoe takes you out of it and it is only 5.5 seconds.

IMO Ninja is fine sept blackjack makes it OP, shurkins are pretty fine to... Imo there not "Op" they are just good, shurkins can be dodged and you have to aim them, and usaully if 1 misses they all miss. I also think eviscerate is fine because when you look at it, ninja doesn't have a lot of upfront damage, that is another reason I use shurkins as a ninja, for upfront damage

Honestly there are classes that are more op then ninja, ninja's "opness" is pretty easy to fix, scrap blackjack. Or mabye reduce damage by X percent while target is stunned?

Sorry for Bad spelling and (some may think) really bad suggestions sorta tired atm
Garote would be better.
Not talking about balance but it would make more sense if you took more damage while stunned instead of less.

I really like the idea if Garote it would require skill.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Honestly idk why everyone is focusing on Ninja and Goon, 2 Beguilers where teaming on test earlier and could get the kill no matter what with their dps, they where ganking goons when they teamed too, and ninjas.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Honestly idk why everyone is focusing on Ninja and Goon, 2 Beguilers where teaming on test earlier and could get the kill no matter what with their dps, they where ganking goons when they teamed too, and ninjas.
Cause they are more apparent. I've already submitted some suggestions to fix them. TBH now that the main problems are fixed, I'm more worried about making classes actually playable instead of just nerfing. (Sometimes it's fun to buff a class :))

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
if we look at that, we have to look at disc/dk combo too (im sure u remember).

Everyone wants ninjas to not have a stun, but i think that they might become underpowered almost if they didnt have a way to keep something still. to add to the ninja effect, make it so you cant be in combat while using blackjack. this would allow it about once per fight and that would be if the ninja got the fight first. also it has to be behind the opponent to make sense.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
if we look at that, we have to look at disc/dk combo too (im sure u remember).

Everyone wants ninjas to not have a stun, but i think that they might become underpowered almost if they didnt have a way to keep something still. to add to the ninja effect, make it so you cant be in combat while using blackjack. this would allow it about once per fight and that would be if the ninja got the fight first. also it has to be behind the opponent to make sense.
You are really behind on things. Ninja isn't losing it's stun. Blackjack is getting replaced not removed. The new skill garrote will work differently. It works by holding a string and when you are sneaking/invisible it stuns the target.