• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
oh, well then! i feel quite the derp now
Not really...I keep expecting people to know these things when I'm the one to suggest it ( So not many actually know about it yet :p). It's not coded yet but it should come in once it's done.

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
You are really behind on things. Ninja isn't losing it's stun. Blackjack is getting replaced not removed. The new skill garrote will work differently. It works by holding a string and when you are sneaking/invisible it stuns the target.
I suggested that, I'm so proud. :D

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
Cause they are more apparent. I've already submitted some suggestions to fix them. TBH now that the main problems are fixed, I'm more worried about making classes actually playable instead of just nerfing. (Sometimes it's fun to buff a class :))

Yes, there are two ways to solve OP issues: one is to nerf the offending classes; the second way is to buff all the other classes. I'm sure there are 14 other classes who would love to have a buff. ;)

-yav

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Many classes are in need of reworks not just buffs/nerfs. Taking care of Ninja, Goon, and Wizard was done first because:
  • They where the most problematic classes
  • There skill set was fine and only minor skill reworks where needed
  • Was easier to change (Mostly statistical changes.)
The problem with other classes, is that many of then need straight up reworks. All healers need a rework IMO. Beguiler needs a rework. The classes I see as balanced (or at least not OP) are:

• Berserker
  • Wizard (Kinda...still think there damage should be shaved a bit)
  • Paladin
  • Dreadknight (May need a few buffs, but still is viable)
  • Dragoon
  • Pyromancer
  • Necromancer

Everything else is in need of balance/rework IMO.