• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Newerth Prime - New and Old Players Welcome [Closed Recruitment]

IGN:NuggetPlayer10
How long you have played Herocraft:I started 7:30 today
Willing to use Discord:Yes
Combat Class:Samurai
Crafter Profession:None
Why do you wish to join our town?:Because I feel like I can contribute to the town
What can you contribute?:Amount of players, and every member counts
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?:None
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why):Nope
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual):roleplay-ish/casual

Monecrf

Dirt
IGN: Mionecrf
How long you have played Herocraft: I joined herocraft a long time ago, and quit it. So technically I'm a new player.
Willing to use Discord: Sure!
Combat Class: Shaman
Crafter Profession: No profession, but i am open to be any profession
Why do you wish to join our town?: I wish to experience what it would be like to be along side newerth prime
What can you contribute?: I can be a very hard worker for the town either it's gathering resources or attending in fights to support
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: No
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): no, I have not been muted or banned
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): My playstyle is a little bit of pvp and roleplay combined,

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
IGN:NuggetPlayer10
How long you have played Herocraft:I started 7:30 today
Willing to use Discord:Yes
Combat Class:Samurai
Crafter Profession:None
Why do you wish to join our town?:Because I feel like I can contribute to the town
What can you contribute?:Amount of players, and every member counts
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?:None
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why):Nope
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual):roleplay-ish/casual
IGN: Mionecrf
How long you have played Herocraft: I joined herocraft a long time ago, and quit it. So technically I'm a new player.
Willing to use Discord: Sure!
Combat Class: Shaman
Crafter Profession: No profession, but i am open to be any profession
Why do you wish to join our town?: I wish to experience what it would be like to be along side newerth prime
What can you contribute?: I can be a very hard worker for the town either it's gathering resources or attending in fights to support
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: No
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): no, I have not been muted or banned
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): My playstyle is a little bit of pvp and roleplay combined,
Both accepted! Get with any council member in-game and they will set you up

EricZeBaws

Dirt
IGN:EricZeBaws
How long you have played Herocraft: A month or two
Willing to use Discord: Yes
Combat Class: Currently Beguiler
Crafter Profession: Crafter
Why do you wish to join our town?: Because I really love this server and I have been looking for a way to spice things up and get powerful
What can you contribute?: I can contribute good strategy, I can change class if need be and I will build for the town
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: II was referred
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PVP, Casual, PVE

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
IGN:EricZeBaws
How long you have played Herocraft: A month or two
Combat Class: Currently Beguiler
Crafter Profession: Crafter
Why do you wish to join our town?: Because I really love this server and I have been looking for a way to spice things up and get powerful
What can you contribute?: I can contribute good strategy, I can change class if need be and I will build for the town
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: II was referred
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PVP, Casual, PVE
Accepted! get with any council members in-game and they will set you up!

Zachdeath13

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Freebles
How long you have played Herocraft: Since 2013, so 4 years
Willing to use Discord: Yes, but I don't like voice chatting unless necessary
Combat Class: Ranger
Crafter Profession: Crafter, undecided on which profession I'll take
Why do you wish to join our town?: Looking for a place to settle down and keep safe, like any good Ranger would
What can you contribute?: Decent pvp skills, minecraft knowledge going back to indev, good advice, and
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: I saw an ad on RC
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): no
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): pvp/pve

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
IGN: Freebles
How long you have played Herocraft: Since 2013, so 4 years
Willing to use Discord: Yes, but I don't like voice chatting unless necessary
Combat Class: Ranger
Crafter Profession: Crafter, undecided on which profession I'll take
Why do you wish to join our town?: Looking for a place to settle down and keep safe, like any good Ranger would
What can you contribute?: Decent pvp skills, minecraft knowledge going back to indev, good advice, and
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: I saw an ad on RC
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): no
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): pvp/pve
Accepted! Get with any council members in-game and they will set you up! Please note that we are currently out of rooms but @Colonel Rick is working on it! We should have more soon

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: HuntmOooak
How long you have played Herocraft: Since Bastion
Combat Class: Any healer + Bard + Pally + Beguiler
Crafter Profession: Idk, enchanter maybe? Still crafter atm, usually I just fill
Why do you wish to join our town?: Playing solo is spooky
What can you contribute?: I like to heal. A lot. I can do other stuff too
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Nope
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): I think I was muted once on Bastion for trolling /tour
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Everything? I'm not very good at anything but the casual part.

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
IGN: HuntmOooak
How long you have played Herocraft: Since Bastion
Combat Class: Any healer + Bard + Pally + Beguiler
Crafter Profession: Idk, enchanter maybe? Still crafter atm, usually I just fill
Why do you wish to join our town?: Playing solo is spooky
What can you contribute?: I like to heal. A lot. I can do other stuff too
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Nope
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): I think I was muted once on Bastion for trolling /tour
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Everything? I'm not very good at anything but the casual part.
Sure why not? Accepted! get with any of our council members in-game and they will set you up!

dylan1555

Dirt
IGN: dylan1555
How long you have played Herocraft: Few days but am really interested in it and plan to play alot
Combat Class: Samurai(but might go Cleric)
Crafter Profession: lvl 20 crafter (Will go any of them)
Why do you wish to join our town?: I really want to play Herocraft alot more and i would love to make new friends
What can you contribute?: I can play alot and will do anything i am told to do and will help anybody with whatever knowledge i have
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: I asked one of your members Thunder369y if i could join his town since he was really nice to me when i was asking alot of questions, and he told me to apply so here i am.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): Nope
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): I like pvp and pve. I don't really roleplay very often but if others are doing it im down to do it with them

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: dylan1555
How long you have played Herocraft: Few days but am really interested in it and plan to play alot
Combat Class: Samurai(but might go Cleric)
Crafter Profession: lvl 20 crafter (Will go any of them)
Why do you wish to join our town?: I really want to play Herocraft alot more and i would love to make new friends
What can you contribute?: I can play alot and will do anything i am told to do and will help anybody with whatever knowledge i have
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: I asked one of your members Thunder369y if i could join his town since he was really nice to me when i was asking alot of questions, and he told me to apply so here i am.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): Nope
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): I like pvp and pve. I don't really roleplay very often but if others are doing it im down to do it with them

Never trust anyone named Dylan.

It's cool though, we'll accept you! Get with someone tagged in page 1 in game to get settled in. We currently have a housing crisis but you should have a home soon

Aidan2022

Wood
I am 13 Years old
I have played HC For 1 Day so far but I did start to play like last November and then quit after about a month
I will use discord
I am wizard
I don't have a crafter profession
I want to join cause I am a friend of YoMexicanSanta and I want a good town
I am a very good builder, I Will always help out if i'm needed and I have a natural talent for this game
YoMexicanSanta Is a friend in your town
I have not been muted or banned before on this server
PvP is my playstyle

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I am 13 Years old
I have played HC For 1 Day so far but I did start to play like last November and then quit after about a month
I will use discord
I am wizard
I don't have a crafter profession
I want to join cause I am a friend of YoMexicanSanta and I want a good town
I am a very good builder, I Will always help out if i'm needed and I have a natural talent for this game
YoMexicanSanta Is a friend in your town
I have not been muted or banned before on this server
PvP is my playstyle
Accepted! get with me in-game, don't make me look bad in front of the others ;)

drpepper1344

Soulsand
>linked up with some old friends, sorry for any inconvenience but i will be retracting this application. Best of luck!<

Last edited:

Graink

Portal
IGN: Graink
How long you have played Herocraft: 5 years or so
Willing to use Discord: sure
Combat Class: dragoon
Crafter Profession: miner
Why do you wish to join our town?: I've been part of the Order of the Sun or whatever since Zeal. Just deciding to come back and play with old players.
What can you contribute?: I'm okay at making money
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Tommy is my cousin
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): A few times
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Building/PVP/roleplay

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Graink
How long you have played Herocraft: 5 years or so
Willing to use Discord: sure
Combat Class: dragoon
Crafter Profession: miner
Why do you wish to join our town?: I've been part of the Order of the Sun or whatever since Zeal. Just deciding to come back and play with old players.
What can you contribute?: I'm okay at making money
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Tommy is my cousin
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): A few times
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Building/PVP/roleplay

After some discussion we've decided to turn down your app. Sorry dude. Another town might suit you better

Polaro

Dirt
IGN: Polaro
How long you have played Herocraft: 2 months
Combat Class: Ranger 38
Crafter Profession: Crafter 15
Why do you wish to join our town? Recommended from another player, and I'm broke and cold.
What can you contribute?: PVP SKILLS- Good at raiding
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Friend already living here
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PVP- PVE

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Polaro
How long you have played Herocraft: 2 months
Combat Class: Ranger 38
Crafter Profession: Crafter 15
Why do you wish to join our town? Recommended from another player, and I'm broke and cold.
What can you contribute?: PVP SKILLS- Good at raiding
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Friend already living here
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PVP- PVE

I'm not online to invite you, but you are accepted! Please message someone tagged in the first post when you see one. I'd bet money you'll see @yomexicansanta first