• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Mystic Balancing

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Mystics need bolt but they definitely need a nerf, I say increase the CD on rejuvenate because imo that is the best healing skill on the server.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
I think they should raise the CD on pray to at least 15 seconds and make mystics main foucs HoT (Healing Over time) like rejuv by removing chant for a AOE rejuv or something similar.

teddytazer

Soulsand
This is my experience with mystic. Waddsey would partner with me, and we would do skirmish. Me being a beguiler doesnt have that great of armor or hp, yet I would be able to slowly walk towards a ranger.. eating his arrows till I got in hoe range where I would then proceed to bash him to death slowly. the whole time being healed faster then the said ranger could hurt me.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Also, with macro mod, using 3 keys for 3 skills on 3 people just requires a shift and a tab macro, ur done. Easy. Four? throw in an alt button macro. You can make it so shift P heals someone else than just P.

Oh... so turn minecraft into me playing the piano, essentially. This all sounds so convenient. Please, tell me more. If I tap my feet together while holding Ctrl and U can I heal a 5th person?

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
I simply think that Rejuvenate needs a longer CD and either smite needs to take more mana/longer CD.

Oh... so turn minecraft into me playing the piano, essentially. This all sounds so convenient. Please, tell me more. If I tap my feet together while holding Ctrl and U can I heal a 5th person?
I agree.. Key binds can be stubborn to use

Aundora

Legacy Supporter 8
Why is everybody complaining about balancing... It's whatever, it's impossible to make everyone happy.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Why is everybody complaining about balancing... It's whatever, it's impossible to make everyone happy.
While it can be impossible to make everyone happy, there is no point in being a lazy ass and not trying to make as many people as possible happy. And if you dont give a fuck about balance, you can leave this thread. Now.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The mystic was over-compensating due to the lack of people playing it, I'm pretty sure. Keep up the feedback, it does help us in our balance :)

Aundora

Legacy Supporter 8
I care about balance, there just comes a point where total balance isn't really possible.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8

Are you serious? Pressing shift p is hard? How do you capitalize sentences? Remember that while you are pressing Shift P, you no longer have to aim your heals... leaving you with plenty of extra mental power to press the macro you need.

Edit: One @Stds, you make me want to go cleric. Two @Teddy LOL rejuvenate healing through our Ranger Arrows, GG No Matter What for me :(

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
This is my experience with mystic. Waddsey would partner with me, and we would do skirmish. Me being a beguiler doesnt have that great of armor or hp, yet I would be able to slowly walk towards a ranger.. eating his arrows till I got in hoe range where I would then proceed to bash him to death slowly. the whole time being healed faster then the said ranger could hurt me.

Yeah as a wizard, after killing the non-ranger in the skirmish when I was with Da_Burg (18 mystic), I would proceed to pull out my bread and beat down Xerot's armor until it broke, while eating arrows.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Bump! I just want to make sure players are aware mystic is being dealt with since I keep getting complaints that it is OP and should be nerfed in game.

arcanegrove

Obsidian
If it had a longer casting time on bolt i think it would be fine. Earlier today, Me and a mystic went against another mystic and DK. I was putting out enough Damage to keep the mystic constantly healing. I woud've killed him IF i kicked, but we ended losing to skirmish... I think that without either, bolt or smite, they would be fine.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Changes for Mystic's are in the works. Kainzo is on vacation and has yet to give a final say on our suggestions.

Mostly the issue with Mystic's were the fact that their heal spells are costing insanely low amounts of mana and unnecessarily low Cooldowns. Not only that but Chant was unaffected by the Self Healing nerf, meaning it was doing its full amount instead of the reduced amount it should have been doing. Adding in the fact they have Replenish, they are fairly well unstoppable.

Similarly to Mystic's Cleric's have the same issue.

Full Heal and Chant are both currently unaffected by the Self Healing nerf, allowing both classes to excel at solo fighting.

Give us time, its all in the works.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Changes for Mystic's are in the works. Kainzo is on vacation and has yet to give a final say on our suggestions.

Mostly the issue with Mystic's were the fact that their heal spells are costing insanely low amounts of mana and unnecessarily low Cooldowns. Not only that but Chant was unaffected by the Self Healing nerf, meaning it was doing its full amount instead of the reduced amount it should have been doing. Adding in the fact they have Replenish, they are fairly well unstoppable.

Similarly to Mystic's Cleric's have the same issue.

Full Heal and Chant are both currently unaffected by the Self Healing nerf, allowing both classes to excel at solo fighting.

Give us time, its all in the works.
This is good to hear, I was wondering why chant was healing so much.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
If it had a longer casting time on bolt i think it would be fine. Earlier today, Me and a mystic went against another mystic and DK. I was putting out enough Damage to keep the mystic constantly healing. I woud've killed him IF i kicked, but we ended losing to skirmish... I think that without either, bolt or smite, they would be fine.
I really think mystic needs to keep smite and bolt, the issue is not the damage it deals, its the amount of times it can heal without being killed.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
I really think mystic needs to keep smite and bolt, the issue is not the damage it deals, its the amount of times it can heal without being killed.
I think that they should lose bolt and get it replaced with another unique skill.