• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: Xerot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerot

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft IGN: Xerot
  2. Position applying for: Moderator
  3. Age|Timezone:26|CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:How long has HC been around again? 6 years? 5? A very long time.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: Well. I've been on the server for a long time. People come and go, and the one thing I know that is consistent with Herocraft is the challenge of a diverse community that is constantly changing, and has an opinion on everything. That said, I've noticed staff positions dwindling and have decided to make an effort to give back to the community I've spent such a long time being involved in. My goal is to be a neutral party that would assist in keeping the playing field level without exploitation or excessive harassment that I've seen drive many players away before, and focus on helping to maintain a player-friendly atmosphere. It is my hope that I can help maintain peace between players on the server, helping foster a civil and enjoyable server for others to explore and experience.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know so that I can address them to help reassure any doubts for my application, and thank you for your time and consideration.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
  1. Minecraft IGN: Xerot
  2. Position applying for: Moderator
  3. Age|Timezone:26|CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:How long has HC been around again? 6 years? 5? A very long time.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: Well. I've been on the server for a long time. People come and go, and the one thing I know that is consistent with Herocraft is the challenge of a diverse community that is constantly changing, and has an opinion on everything. That said, I've noticed staff positions dwindling and have decided to make an effort to give back to the community I've spent such a long time being involved in. My goal is to be a neutral party that would assist in keeping the playing field level without exploitation or excessive harassment that I've seen drive many players away before, and focus on helping to maintain a player-friendly atmosphere. It is my hope that I can help maintain peace between players on the server, helping foster a civil and enjoyable server for others to explore and experience.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know so that I can address them to help reassure any doubts for my application, and thank you for your time and consideration.
Glad to see your app!
Get with me on Discord and we'll chat from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.