1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!
    Dismiss Notice

Mod App: Xerot

Discussion in 'Rules Council | Guide | Mod' started by Xerot, Nov 13, 2017 at 3:53 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Mod App: Xerot

1. Xerot

Xerot Staff Member Moderator Tier 4

1. Minecraft IGN: Xerot
    2. Position applying for: Moderator
    3. Age|Timezone:26|CST
    4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:How long has HC been around again? 6 years? 5? A very long time.
    5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: Well. I've been on the server for a long time. People come and go, and the one thing I know that is consistent with Herocraft is the challenge of a diverse community that is constantly changing, and has an opinion on everything. That said, I've noticed staff positions dwindling and have decided to make an effort to give back to the community I've spent such a long time being involved in. My goal is to be a neutral party that would assist in keeping the playing field level without exploitation or excessive harassment that I've seen drive many players away before, and focus on helping to maintain a player-friendly atmosphere. It is my hope that I can help maintain peace between players on the server, helping foster a civil and enjoyable server for others to explore and experience.
    6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know so that I can address them to help reassure any doubts for my application, and thank you for your time and consideration.

2. Kainzo

Kainzo The Disposable Hero Staff Member Founder Adventure Team

Glad to see your app!
    Get with me on Discord and we'll chat from there.

3. Piptendo

Piptendo The Trade Prince Staff Member Administrator Maximum Supporter X

Accepted! Welcome to the family!
    Thread locked.

4. Kenneth_Chow

Kenneth_Chow Staff Member Administrator Guide Rules Council Event Team Balance Team Maximum Supporter X

I went and gave you forum perms

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.