• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mobs overpowered

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
How 'bout we all go out and start testing? And let's get numbers together so Kainzo can't just say "We are working on it" , because we would have already balanced it ourselves? The only problem was that Kainzo also mentioned Hero Health 4.0 is coming out soon... and He said that a a few days ago, so I'm not sure when we can expect that.

I just started on this server, and the mobs are ridiculously overpowered. I can break 200 blocks in roughly 2 minutes, or MAYBE kill one mob for the same amount of xp. If you have any lag at all kiss your butt goodbye. New players with no armor or skills had better just keep digging. I think mobs should either not hit as hard, or have less hitpoints. I really don't feel like a hero getting raped by zombies and spiders.

RedKhan

Soulsand
I think specced hero's should be able to gain exp by mining and crafting. Either that or the death loss should be sliced.

But yeah, deffo needs changed, I don't know why numbers haven't been altered already. They could take mobs health/damage down in small increments until it's right.

DoubleKiwi

Glowing Redstone
in 1.8, we'll be able to sprint. Now we can all just run away from the bad guys. Alternatively, we could run toward the bad guys, and hit them, sending them flying back. Soon, everyone will have plenty more survivalyness.