• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Midgard...a possible return

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
I am just posting this to let some people know Midgard plans to make a return. So, these people I'm about to tag need to do the same. @werwew19 @XxSamdamanxX @lumont @GangstaKl3n @BlackOhso @yoIyo don't be soft. Season 2 starts the 4th. Man up.

mjl.gif

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
It's ok cause you'll learn the hard way, and when my team wins the next tourny I"m going to shove your pathetically earned champion title so far down your throat you will be crying everytime you see my name killing you and your miserable midguarde townies like I already have been.
Little kinky don't you think?

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Little kinky don't you think?
That was a quote from Sam. That was what he told us at the beginning of the map. But, in reality, the Hollywood bros were our little punching bag. It's cool if no one comes back. I wouldn't either if I were constantly getting raped (actually I would, but that's because I'm not a puss) just tryin to get some action back. Fuck me right.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
That was a quote from Sam. That was what he told us at the beginning of the map. But, in reality, the Hollywood bros were our little punching bag. It's cool if no one comes back. I wouldn't either if I were constantly getting raped (actually I would, but that's because I'm not a puss) just tryin to get some action back. Fuck me right.
OH I remember Him saying that in a thread about like whos better tc or fc..

But we did win an 8v4 vs mg last night when irish had no attributes or armor and we only killed one of them and Franky Hit me into a hole and I cried..... Can I be good now?

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
But we did win an 8v4 vs mg last night when irish had no attributes or armor and we only killed one of them and Franky Hit me into a hole and I cried..... Can I be good now?
Yeah there goes me not dying the whole season...

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Noob towns? Dude I 6v1ed your town Any of them easily could do the same

edit* Meaning you don't have the right to call anyone noob when all you do is talk shit to me when I kill someone once and then go camp noobs and get all pissy when I kill you, You cant even talk about pvp all you do is run from it

No no! I wasn't tlking about you guys. I meant, you guys don't care about the noob towns (us) joining the fight 'cause we don't really make a big difference.