• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Midgard...a possible return

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
I get back in a week and want to see some shit going, pvp and all that. Leggo

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I honestly don't think anyone cares about da noob towns…. But I'm bringing all my Sicarians in anyway.. I'm ready for some serious pvp.
Noob towns? Dude I 6v1ed your town Any of them easily could do the same

edit* Meaning you don't have the right to call anyone noob when all you do is talk shit to me when I kill someone once and then go camp noobs and get all pissy when I kill you, You cant even talk about pvp all you do is run from it

Y

ytiggidmas

I am just posting this to let some people know Midgard plans to make a return. So, these people I'm about to tag need to do the same. @werwew19 @XxSamdamanxX @lumont @GangstaKl3n @BlackOhso @yoIyo don't be soft. Season 2 starts the 4th. Man up.
6cwz4ll.jpg

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
It's ok cause you'll learn the hard way, and when my team wins the next tourny I"m going to shove your pathetically earned champion title so far down your throat you will be crying everytime you see my name killing you and your miserable midguarde townies like I already have been.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
It's ok cause you'll learn the hard way, and when my team wins the next tourny I"m going to shove your pathetically earned champion title so far down your throat you will be crying everytime you see my name killing you and your miserable midguarde townies like I already have been.
I mean Midgard did bring that title home, soooo.....