• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Midgard...a possible return

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
these call outs are hilarious. nobody is coming back get ovvvvvvvvver it. browsing the forum out of curiosity is the closest most if not all hollywood/umbra will get to playing herocraft

Glacial_Reign

Portal
Just got platinum yesterday, can confirm people are toxic af
It really takes the fun out of it. I play with some really good players but they can even be toxic at times. I dont want to be one of those players.

yall can add me if you would like xGlacialReignx

Xhazed

Portal
i got MW2 hooked up right now, less go, radar on, no hardscopes, no KS, no barrett, rust now, gotta get a trickshot for final killcam
Wowowowowo u forgat them ladder stalls dude, u cant be a pro 420 blaze it trickshoter with them ladder stalls

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
i got MW2 hooked up right now, less go, radar on, no hardscopes, no KS, no barrett, rust now, gotta get a trickshot for final killcam
I'll P90 the fuck outta your ass (that's mw2 rite)
It really takes the fun out of it. I play with some really good players but they can even be toxic at times. I dont want to be one of those players.

yall can add me if you would like xGlacialReignx
should I add you even if boys are hard?

Edit I meant bots are hard not boys are hard (till they see me URL weow)