• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lothair - The Golden Kingdom

Belisarius1991

Legacy Supporter 3
@bigmancam987 You have missed a key part within the rules section. DENIED Look at the rules carefully to find the hidden requirement. Otherwise your application looks pretty good. Edit your post and post again letting me know when you have fixed it and you can be looked over again.

1. In Game Name (IGN): bigmancam987
  2. Age: 16
  3. Time Zone: CST
  4. Activity: mostly daily, but sometimes I can be gone for a couple days.
  5. Current Class and Level: Ranger lvl 20
  6. Current Profession and Level: Smith lvl 20
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Planning to become a smith, but I can fill in as enchanter as well if need be.
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: not at the moment.
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: yes.
  10. What is your favorite color: cobalt blue!!!
  11. What is your favorite animal:
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: roughly 2 and a half weeks.
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: enough to get me well on my way.
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: searching for chests, and mining.
  15. What are your strengths: good with cooperating with people, can get tasks done fairly quickly, and am good with building
  16. What are your weaknesses: Pvp isn't my strong suit, but I can always work on that.
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: no I haven't.
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: I haven't been in a town, so I have never been removed from one.
  19. Additional Information:@Belisarius1991 Here is my updated application. It's pretty smart to put that in, to make sure people actually read your rules!
EDIT: Me and my sister have leveled up to Crafter lvl. 20, and have chosen our professions. Me being a smith level 44, and her being an enchanter level 13. I noticed she is a little young for the town, but we can still use her profession as she is always playing when I am. I notice the situation has changed, and won't feel bad if you refuse me. thanks!

Last edited:

joeyjojo60

Soulsand
  1. In Game Name (IGN):joeyjojo60
  2. Age:17
  3. Time Zone:East
  4. Activity: I used to be on every day but then I went pretty inactive to get some real life thangs together but now those things are together so I can play again:D I wont be playing so much until later august when I get my new laptop because some of these keyboard keys DONT. WORK. I play everyday
  5. Current Class and Level: Wizzy 43
  6. Current Profession and Level: Farmer 53
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession:
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: yes
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Yess
  10. What is your favorite color: Royal Blue!!!
  11. What is your favorite animal: Dogs :D
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: 2 years this november. joined kinda at the end of haven I believe. i think thats what map was called
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: alot. pretty much everything except the clases or profs Ive never been interested
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Helping. Farming. Building.
  15. What are your strengths:I CAN BUILD THE BEST FARMS EVER but you already have farm so i give SO MANY AMINALS TO YOU and I WILL FIND BUNNIES :mad: I like to help. i am robot. give command. I carry out command. I heppy. U heppy. We HEPPY
  16. What are your weaknesses: pvp? yes pvp. I'm not bad, but im not the best. I kill mobs though like YES
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Roanoke, Aincrad, forgot some others. I usually join one town each map and stay
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: yes recently when I went inactive and I was not able to help with anything. town wasnt progressing so i was bored. and that was when this map was new so there werent many town options.
  19. Additional Information: I like candy alot. OH HERES SOMETHING INTERESTING Ive been a wizzy and farmer since I first joined server and have been since then. Im like expert on everything Fizard
EDIT: I read town rules ,but I did not read all of house rules. @jakoboflyer

Last edited:

Belisarius1991

Legacy Supporter 3
@joeyjojo60 You have overlooked an important part of the rules. Furthermore, either you are 7 or you are not 7... either way I hope to have mature players in town. I'm sorry but for these reasons you are DENIED

@joeyjojo60 Well, as long as you can be mature, contribute to town, and follow town rules, I think we could give you a second chance. Lol I remember coming across ur face @ hc.to/face :D, I would suggest rereading the rules of Lothair and editing your application once you realize what you missed, then we can talk again.

Shireizo

Wood
  1. In Game Name (IGN): Shireizo
  2. Age: 22
  3. Time Zone: GMT+2.00 (I live in Italy)
  4. Activity: I started to play today after a long time (almost 1 year) that i REALLY wanted to play in this server but my computer didn't allow me to do that. Now I just bought a new computer and I'm happy to be able to play and I'm very active and excited to finally can enjoy Herocraft :) I plan to play almost every day.
  5. Current Class and Level: Paladin level 20
  6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter level 16
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: I wish to be a Miner or Farmer (but probabily a MIner)
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: Yes
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Yes and I mined all day to become a level 11 Crafter just to try to apply here XD
  10. What is your favorite color: Green !!! :D
  11. What is your favorite animal: Snakes and reptiles in general ( I also love Chameleons *^*)
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: A long day
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: I've read a lot of things on the wiki but i honestly think that i've many things to learn, so I wish to find someone who can teach me.
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: I love exploration, farming,PvE and mining!
  15. What are your strengths: Mining and exploration, I have good memory with the paths :D
  16. What are your weaknesses: I think PvP but just because I haven't tried it yet
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Of course not
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: Nein
  19. Additional Information: I hope to know some good people here and I really wish to finally enjoy minecraft cause I always wanted to play the online but I've never did that before! I hope you will accept me, thanks for reading! :)

Last edited:

Pinderrr

Dirt
  • In Game Name (IGN): Pinderrr
  • Time Zone: UK (GMT + 1)
  • Activity: I expect that I will be online 2+ hours a day, more at weekends.
  • Current Class and Level: Bard level 7
  • Current Profession and Level: Crafter level 11
  • If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Either MIner or Merchant
  • Do you have Teamspeak: I do, but I rarely use it (and I don't like speaking with a mic)
  • Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Absolutely.
  • What is your favorite color: Purple!!!
  • What is your favorite animal: Jellyfish
  • How long have you been playing Herocraft: 1 day.
  • Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: I read it for quite a while earlier, but I feel I barely scratched the surface. I feel there's lots more to learn, so I'll definitely visit it more.
  • What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Mining, exploring, killing spiders and, believe it or not... fishing.
  • What are your strengths: I am very friendly and helpful (although as I have just started I'm more likely to be the one needing help!). I think I'm a decent builder, and I'm very hardworking - if I set myself to a task I will complete it. I am also trustworthy and responsible, and i was once a head-admin on a server long ago.
  • What are your weaknesses: I'm probably not very good at pvp, and I'm new to this kind of server so I'll be a bit of a noob for a while!
  • Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Nope
  • Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: Nope
  • Additional Information: I have played lots of different mods and modpacks throughout my time in Minecraft, single player and multiplayer, and I've come to the point where I realise there's only one thing I enjoy most: Community. That's what drew me to this server, I love working as a team, helping people out and chatting. I love the idea that my home will be part of a town, where I have neighbours and friends nearby. And that's why I'm applying here - this sounds like the type of community where I would love to belong.

@Pinderrr Accepted Nice application, I'm sure you'll be a great help in town! Talk to AeonofMagix(me)(Although I may not be able to invite you, try to talk to the following people instead), Belisarius1991, Joshua624, or Nekokunai in game. They will set you up. See ya soon!

@Shireizo PENDING So it seems like you worked hard to be able to apply, and your application is mostly good, but you missed something in the rules of Lothair. Please go over the rules again, and revise your application once you realize what you have missed. Then, we may talk again. I hope to see you around

Shireizo

Wood
@Shireizo PENDING So it seems like you worked hard to be able to apply, and your application is mostly good, but you missed something in the rules of Lothair. Please go over the rules again, and revise your application once you realize what you have missed. Then, we may talk again. I hope to see you around
Woops, i'm sorry. I modified the Time Zone that is now on GMT. Also i updated my level because today i did some dungeon in PvE .I hope that now it's all correct ^^'

Shireizo

Wood
@Shireizo Nope. As I suggested, reread the rules of Lothair itself. There is still something there you missed. The timezone thing wasn't necessary, although it helps.
I finally got it, I've read the whole rules 3-4 times and i unconsciously ALWAYS jumped that part *facepalm* sorry and thanks for the patience >.<

1. In Game Name (IGN): SilentKi11er
  2. Age: 16
  3. Time Zone: UTC
  4. Activity:5-7 hours a day
  5. Current Class and Level:Cleric Lvl 4
  6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter 10
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: I was thinking on RuneSmith.
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules:Yes i do
  10. What is your favorite color:RED!!!
  11. What is your favorite animal: Dog but my Favorite Breed Is Siberian Husky.
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft:i actually started today.
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: uh.. i did but only the server's Rules and Some Game Mechanics.
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: I Like to Explore With someone.
  15. What are your strengths: I guess im good at supporting others and good at decorating Stuff ( kinda )
  16. What are your weaknesses: PvP, i used to be good at building
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: No
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: Nope
  19. Additional Information: Uh.. well i'm polish so i probs Won't understand Harder Words :D and i preffer to play WITH someone than playing alone.

Thx For you're attention :)

Last edited:
  1. In Game Name (IGN): Dogrules23
  2. Age: 17
  3. Time Zone: East Coast
  4. Activity: Moderate, I play every day if I can.
  5. Current Class and Level: Pyromancer, level 5
  6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter, level 12
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Runesmith
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: I don't have it because my computer's mic is awful.
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: I do
  10. What is your favorite color: Blue!!!
  11. What is your favorite animal: Does a Chimera count?
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: It's been a long time, since 2013
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: I have read about the professions I can choose from and about towns.
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: I like mining because it seems like I have a lot of luck finding ores that I need or can use. One thing that I have a problem with when mining is that I often run out of inventory space with tons of cobble.
  15. What are your strengths: Finding good things when fishing and building a house large enough for basic survival. I also get along with people well.
  16. What are your weaknesses: Fighting and brewing potions, I usually run from mobs when exploring and don't understand any of the potion-making stuff in Minecraft.
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: I have but I don't remember either of them.
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: I don't think I have.
  19. Additional Information: I'd love to be part of a town and help out people who will also help me out when needed. I like to have people who know more than me around. I am also kind to people who are kind to me. I often have a lot of questions about things I don't understand or am trying to learn.

Last edited:

Yehuda_

Dirt
  1. In Game Name (IGN):Yehuda_
  2. Age:14
  3. Time Zone:Israel i think... im not sure if its the time zone
  4. Activity:almost all day
  5. Current Class and Level: ninja level 15
  6. Current Profession and Level: crafter level 7
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Smith i think
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Yes
  10. What is your favorite color: Red
  11. What is your favorite animal: Dog
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: 2 Years
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: Most Of It
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Minecraft: Redstone on singleplayer HeroCraft: Killing monsters
  15. What are your strengths: Redstone
  16. What are your weaknesses: Building
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: No
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: No