• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

LoL Tourney *UPDATED* *NEW HOST*

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
NuclearCouch do you need the ign's for the players?
EDIT: What time is it being held at? I need to tell the team, because I am the only frequent forum user.
I just need all LoL Ign's, mostly cause I don't know how to set up the whole tournament code thing, or if you even can.[DOUBLEPOST=1353481070,1353480945][/DOUBLEPOST]@Trok You can have your ability to rate removed for doing that.

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Neotetro, you can join team WANG69 as our mid Kayle player.

EDIT: Oh shit I am scared to get my rate removed, this is the only thread I have been half active in for the past year, I didn't even know they had these stupid things, I wouldn't mind.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
WHO'S READY FOR TOMORROW! I need all team leaders in herocraft teamspeak tomorrow at 7:30. You can be afk, idc as long as your ready to take a poke from me saying it's your teams turn, your fine.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Oh. And. Have fun, new jungle could possible come out tomorrow, junglers get studying.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
WHO'S READY FOR TOMORROW! I need all team leaders in herocraft teamspeak tomorrow at 7:30. You can be afk, idc as long as your ready to take a poke from me saying it's your teams turn, your fine.
Instead of "its your turn to play" we need to do it as "ok get your matches done by <time> so we can move on, post screenies of results". Otherwise we will run in to major time issues. Only matches that should be somewhat scheduled at all should be losers, winners and grand finals imo.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Instead of "its your turn to play" we need to do it as "ok get your matches done by <time> so we can move on, post screenies of results". Otherwise we will run in to major time issues. Only matches that should be somewhat scheduled at all should be losers, winners and grand finals imo.
The thing is I have no way to get a hold of people that way. I don't know everyones league name.