• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

LoL Tourney *UPDATED* *NEW HOST*

NuclearCouch if you may update the Teams for everyone, I am in 7th Seizures and I did not find my name on there so please update it asap. Thanks -Staff.

kongrave

Portal
kongrave , Who is not Whitelisted?
Nvm checked logs, I just couldn't find them on the last logged list because they hadn't been active.
Edit: also could you please include your league names now? I don't see how why hanpeter or anybody can't know. Every team should be listing their league names in fact.

malmenca

Diamond
In fact if you aren't listing your actual fucking team, you shouldn't be fucking playing. It isn't an unreasonable request lol

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
you can't be good at league because it takes no skill to play
Ben, you know I love you but leave the thread bud. Don't come on here, I'm trying to organize something that's very difficult here so people can have fun, don't troll.

malmenca

Diamond
kongrave this shit shouldn't be a problem... my.team has yet to be correct on any lists even tho I've stated my members several times

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
@Neotetro I thought you were like pro at LoL or something where's your team homie?​

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
@Neotetro I thought you were like pro at LoL or something where's your team homie?​

No official team because Scumbag Neotetro doesn't have 16 champs because he's too busy buying runes and other nice things.

I usually play with Zdylann, solopanda and those guys. Sometimes with some RL friends and others.