• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

LoL Tourney *UPDATED* *NEW HOST*

malmenca

Diamond
Listen NuclearCouch I don't want to clog the thread here, my team is available 24/7 363 (We observe National Hanpeter Day, and 1 free day of everyone's choosing) Additionally, I strongly urge you to require everyone post their official teams w/ both ign for minecraft and their summoner name as well. Right now it looks to me like a disorganized mess, I'll lead by example:

Summoner names:
Malmenca
zDylann
Dmil23
iTrok
Eliterubberduck
Blinxr

IGN:
malmenca
zdylann
dmil23
Trok
Eliterubberduck
Vacuole (Blinxr)

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Listen NuclearCouch I don't want to clog the thread here, my team is available 24/7 363 (We observe National Hanpeter Day, and 1 free day of everyone's choosing) Additionally, I strongly urge you to require everyone post their official teams w/ both ign for minecraft and their summoner name as well. Right now it looks to me like a disorganized mess, I'll lead by example:

Summoner names:
Malmenca
zDylann
Dmil23
iTrok
Eliterubberduck
Blinxr

IGN:
malmenca
zdylann
dmil23
Trok
Eliterubberduck
Vacuole (Blinxr)
Thanks, helps a lot br0.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
I'll play as a sub or if you want a team for durotar we are all active HC members

MinecraftName-League Name

Team Durotar:
NapaseT-NapaseT
Templar_James-Invar
Mymcaccount-.MC.
Freexfire-Freexfire
Ivermk-Ivermk

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
I'll play as a sub or if you want a team for durotar we are all active HC members

MinecraftName-League Name

Team Durotar:
NapaseT-NapaseT
Templar_James-Invar
Mymcaccount-.MC.
Freexfire-Freexfire
Ivermk-Ivermk
Thank you templar! We needed another team!

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!

Summoner names:
Malmenca
zDylann
Dmil23
iTrok
Eliterubberduck
Blinxr

IGN:
malmenca
zdylann
dmil23
Trok
Eliterubberduck
Vacuole (Blinxr)
YOU FORGOT ME ASSHOLE

You also forgot Djmike :(

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Re-did the bracket. Changed it to double elimination.[DOUBLEPOST=1353366782,1353364058][/DOUBLEPOST]Made a sweet table with all the teams, organization is key.[DOUBLEPOST=1353367382][/DOUBLEPOST]No matter how ironic this is, also giving out 2 Dota 2 Keys to a select people on the winning team.

kongrave

Portal
1s7d5
(it'll be a mix of these people)
Diffuse - Diffuse
Kongrave - Airi Ban
Drilldrill - Drilldrill
Solopanda - Solopanda
Velithios - sandman7227
Pochix3 - Hamez
7th tonath - pineapplechicken
fear the cactus - buddahhopper
7th jwplayer0 - jwplayer0

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Alright, think I'm gonna go ahead, and make that the official time. Guys figure out on your teams who can't make it, get your subs ready, or in. If a whole team can't make it, you will be disqualified, we can't do anything about it, that's are time, and we are most likely sticking to it.

kongrave

Portal
Alright, think I'm gonna go ahead, and make that the official time. Guys figure out on your teams who can't make it, get your subs ready, or in. If a whole team can't make it, you will be disqualified, we can't do anything about it, that's are time, and we are most likely sticking to it.
Give some time and maybe the option to do it earlier if both teams are okay with it? I don't think streaming and commentary is necessary for every match.