• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

League Tournament

JacobBurkey

Portal
Kk Tournament is at 3:30 so start getting your teams together 1 hour 30 minutes
The tournament is at 3:30? I just got home from school................Also.. probably not the best idea to post the time of the time tourney an hour before when it starts... also you posted while most people are still at school

Last edited:

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!
So is this still happening?

Also this is just like every other HC LoL tournament.... a joke.....

Last edited:

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
So is this still happening?

This is fake and gay.

Also this is just like every other HC LoL tournament.... a joke.....
LoL don't get mad I'm holding this off even more not only because I'm being lazy but other people are asking me to hold it off a little more if you want to add a team then add one and I'll get you later

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!
LoL don't get mad I'm holding this off even more not only because I'm being lazy but other people are asking me to hold it off a little more if you want to add a team then add one and I'll get you later

Im mad because if you weren't going to have the tournament on Saturday why wouldnt you make a post about it? Dont you think its kinda reasonable to get angry after getting a whole team together and organized for a 2 hour period just to find out it wasn't happeneing with out any notifications from the person running it.

PanFlake

Legacy Supporter 3
Dead tourny, templar at least should state he can't do it or set some distant date from now.

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
It's probobaly not going to happen, templar is probobaly flapping dudes and forgot/doesn't wanna do it.