• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

League Tournament

JacobBurkey

Portal
You are not allowed to play if you are diamond sorry, but it won't be fair since most people on HC are definitely not even over plat.

Top: DrillDrill ( DrillDrill )
Jungle: hanpeter77 ( hanpeter77 )
Mid: theninjabizkit ( Ninjabizkit? Not sure )
ADC: S Zachiman ( Zachimon )
Supp: SpicyChickfry (Sirdemonic)

SUBS:
Cardinal Dolan
cshadowrun

*Team lineup may change*
(Disregaurd the other post including some of these team members)

Z

zachimon1

@Templar_James If at least 8 teams sign up and it meets certain requirements riot will sponsor the tournament and give the winning team's members triumphant ryze btw

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Moving this thread to the League Sub-forum where it belongs.

EnLight707

Legacy Supporter 2
Maybe extend this tournament until next weekend because of season 4 preseason? Lots of bugs and no one is used to it unless they played the PBE a lot. Up to you, just a suggestion.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Maybe extend this tournament until next weekend because of season 4 preseason? Lots of bugs and no one is used to it unless they played the PBE a lot. Up to you, just a suggestion.
Exactly what I am doing. The tournament brackets will be up Wednesday and the sign ups are until Tuesday. The tournament dates will be on Friday and Saturday probably 5-9 pm Est. On wednesday when I have the times and dates for each match ups I will need you to message me if you need a different time or day this will probably be a 2 week tournament so if you don't have time within these next two weeks I'm sorry but get a sub.

Please message me if you change your team roster please.