• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

League Tournament

Z

zachimon1

everyone in need of a team should band together to make a superteam to defeat everyone else

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Ok, since there is 6 teams I'm gonna enter my team and if anyone could get one more team I can enter us into the riot sponsor thingy.

EnLight707

Legacy Supporter 2
everyone in need of a team should band together to make a superteam to defeat everyone else

I agree. There seems to be a lot of people looking for a team, they should just all form one together. Not sure if I see the defeating everyone else happening though :p

PanFlake

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok, since there is 6 teams I'm gonna enter my team and if anyone could get one more team I can enter us into the riot sponsor thingy.

@Templar_James You need to apply at least one month before to be able to be sponsored by riot, read the "Organizer Tournament FAQ" You might as well just forget it.

Standman

Stone
You could always just do this tournament now and start setting one up for a couple months in the future.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
It's starting next Friday as I'm just gonna limit this down to a one fight one knock out tourney as I am getting very busy with work.

Standman

Stone