• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

L'Acadien

cloud_21

TNT
1. In-game Name?: sheildofgoodness (Going back to Cloud_21 when I can)
2. Players Age: 16
3. Time Zone: EDT
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?:I am trying to find a nice happy place to store my stuff, and some new friends.
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?:I asked in re chat
6. How long have you been on the Server?: I played a bit last map and I just started to come on again.
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: 24 dragonknight 21 runesmith
8. What past townships have you been on in this map?: Treedwellers for like 5 mins
9. DO you belong to a clan in Herocraft?: No
10. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Money, and ill help in any way I can.
11. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: Yes Because I find myself loyal and willing to help those who offer me a place to stay.
12. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?: Yes
13. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
14. Do you have a microphone?: Yes but I don't use it for it picks up way to much backround noise
15. If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:
16. Can you join and listen to us?: Yes
17. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes
18. Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: pve but ill join pvp
19. Additional info you might want to add! Nonthing really

BoDuhal

TNT
1. In-game Name?: sheildofgoodness (Going back to Cloud_21 when I can)
2. Players Age: 16
3. Time Zone: EDT
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?:I am trying to find a nice happy place to store my stuff, and some new friends.
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?:I asked in re chat
6. How long have you been on the Server?: I played a bit last map and I just started to come on again.
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: 24 dragonknight 21 runesmith
8. What past townships have you been on in this map?: Treedwellers for like 5 mins
9. DO you belong to a clan in Herocraft?: No
10. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Money, and ill help in any way I can.
11. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: Yes Because I find myself loyal and willing to help those who offer me a place to stay.
12. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?: Yes
13. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
14. Do you have a microphone?: Yes but I don't use it for it picks up way to much backround noise
15. If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:
17. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes
18. Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: pve but ill join pvp
19. Additional info you might want to add! Nonthing really
Welcome to L'Acadien. I will set you up later today when I return.

1. In-game Name?: Biochromio
2. Players Age: 15
3. Time Zone: EST(-5:00)
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?: Playing alone is getting boring, and I do not know anyone to party with. A township that looks as well organized as this one seems like a good idea to help make my Herocraft experience more fun.
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?: Advertised in recruitment chat.
6. How long have you been on the Server?: I played for a few months when the server was in Bastion and Haven, then i quit for awhile before joining again. My on time since then has been about a week
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a level 11 Bard and a level 17 Crafter and plan on becoming a Farmer, but I am totally flexible with my profession choice if you need a certain profession.
8. What past townships have you been on in this map?: None
9. DO you belong to a clan in Herocraft?: Nope
10. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Being that it is summer, I'll probably be active very frequently. I can then be useful on levels such as resources and building.
11. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: Of course, I plan to join this town and be a loyal member and a useful asset.
12. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?:That is another obvious expectation when joining a town, so yes.
13. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yep
14. Do you have a microphone?: Jawhol
15. If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: N/A
17. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yessir
18. Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE is easier, but PVP is more rewarding, I can work with both
19. Additional info you might want to add! Don't expect me to chat much for the first few moments on Teamspeak, I'll talk when I need to, but I don't use voice that often in-game, and I tend to be a little reserved with strangers.

BoDuhal

TNT
1. In-game Name?: Biochromio
2. Players Age: 15
3. Time Zone: EST(-5:00)
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?: Playing alone is getting boring, and I do not know anyone to party with. A township that looks as well organized as this one seems like a good idea to help make my Herocraft experience more fun.
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?: Advertised in recruitment chat.
6. How long have you been on the Server?: I played for a few months when the server was in Bastion and Haven, then i quit for awhile before joining again. My on time since then has been about a week
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a level 11 Bard and a level 17 Crafter and plan on becoming a Farmer, but I am totally flexible with my profession choice if you need a certain profession.
8. What past townships have you been on in this map?: None
9. DO you belong to a clan in Herocraft?: Nope
10. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Being that it is summer, I'll probably be active very frequently. I can then be useful on levels such as resources and building.
11. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: Of course, I plan to join this town and be a loyal member and a useful asset.
12. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?:That is another obvious expectation when joining a town, so yes.
13. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yep
14. Do you have a microphone?: Jawhol
15. If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: N/A
17. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yessir
18. Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE is easier, but PVP is more rewarding, I can work with both
19. Additional info you might want to add! Don't expect me to chat much for the first few moments on Teamspeak, I'll talk when I need to, but I don't use voice that often in-game, and I tend to be a little reserved with strangers.
Welcome to L'Acadien, get with me tomorrow and i'll get you set up.